W November 2003 : Jennifer Garner by Michael Thompson

madmagazine

Reaction score
Jennifer Garner.
2e0us2d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i like what I saw (the lower part of the cover was missing) thanks madmagazine and welcome to FS :flower:

:shock: thats jennifer garner? wow ....it seems like they are giving everyone bangs :blink:

thanks for the pic :flower:

She looks a little like Gwyneth Paltrow on the cover! Hmmmm might be this issue. Thanks for the pic madmagazine!

Originally posted by Cicciolina@Oct 8th, 2003 - 7:50 am
She looks a little like Gwyneth Paltrow on the cover! Hmmmm might be this issue. Thanks for the pic madmagazine!
I agree - a very different look for her.

Not sure if I want to jump onto the bangs bandwagon, but so be it.

They always make them look like another celebrity:
-Februari issue Jennifer Aniston looked like Mariah Carey.
-June issue SJ Parker was Donatella Versace.
-July issue Kate Hudson was also Gwyneth Paltrow.
-August Britney as Donatella.

I like the fourth picture-very nice. Thanks for the pics.

I like the 4th picture too. Another Paltrow look a like here too!

Seriously, I don't get why people look up very old threads and give such a useless reply

^^Hmm me neither,i was actually confused for a slipt second=zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm always wondering why do people, feel the need to make rude comments. It's still a cover, beautiful or not - deserves an opinion. I actually like it when old magazine threads get reactivated, brings back good memories! I have many and consider them being better than majority of the crap that comes out nowadays! :flower:
Post away Rikki! :wink:

|PerfectTonight| said:
I'm always wondering why do people, feel the need to make rude comments. It's still a cover, beautiful or not - deserves an opinion. I actually like it when old magazine threads get reactivated, brings back good memories! I have many and consider them being better than majority of the crap that comes out nowadays! :flower:
Post away Rikki! :wink:

Sorry, I fail to see the rudeness in my post, It was certainly not my intention to be rude, I was just wondering... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->