Model : Kate Moss

Heat
Photographer : Steven Klein
Fashion Editor : Karl Templer
Model : Daria Werbowy

Mr. America
Photographer : David Sims
Fashion Editor : Alex White
Models : Lily Donaldson, Anabela Belikova, Hilary Rhoda, Sasha Pivovarova, Liya Kebede, Suvi Koponen, Kasia Struss, Natasha Poly, Isabeli Fontana, Valentina Zelyaeva, Bridget Hall, Filippa Hamilton, Caroline Trentini & Missy Rayder

Queen Cate
Photographer : Michael Thompson
Fashion Editor : Karl Templer
Model : Cate Blanchett

Thank You!:clap::flower::heart:

Although I did expect a more glamourous cover:doh:
Is Cate B. in couture for her editorial Dieselmax:unsure:

Thank You!:clap::flower::heart:

Although I did expect a more glamourous cover:doh:
Is Cate B. in couture for her editorial Dieselmax:unsure:

You're welcome honey :kiss:
Um, definitely not!:unsure: They're only Black&White portraits of her wearing shirts and laying on sand.

that's becoming insane... Max scanning american magazines before americans themselves... :wink:
anyway thanks...
I wanna see everything...

Um, definitely not!:unsure: They're only Black&White portraits of her wearing shirts and laying on sand.

OK I know the cover kinda gave it away but I was hoping for Cate in couture:(:lol:
I love the way Alexandra White styles couture so I'm looking forward to her two edits:woot::heart:^_^

:(

still happy to see cate...it's been ages since her last cover, but i wanted her in couture, dammit!! :lol:

kate! daria! hilary, missy, liya!!
yes, yes and yes!!

thanks for the scan & info dieselmax...:flower:

Hilary! Sasha! Suvi! Kasia! Natasha! Caroline! Anabela!

Thank you!

Watch and learn Gwyneth - that's how you shoot a cover for W!

:buzz: i can't wait to see kate's and daria's eds and the Mr America one ^_^

Kimair you got your wish,haha.

I am always cool with Cate on the covers,but this one looks a bit dissapointing just because i expected couture :blush:

And i agree with Berlin,haha it is insane that people in Europe get American issues first. :lol:

DieselMax thanks a lot for the scans. :flower:

Cover:

Mr. America
Photographer : David Sims
Fashion Editor : Alex White
Models : Lily Donaldson, Anabela Belikova, Hilary Rhoda, Sasha Pivovarova, Liya Kebede, Suvi Koponen, Kasia Struss, Natasha Poly, Isabeli Fontana, Valentina Zelyaeva, Bridget Hall, Filippa Hamilton, Caroline Trentini & Missy Rayder

I can't wait to see this ed.!!:woot:

That is an amazing cover. Mert & Marcus have had an ed in every issue for a couple years now right? Or so it seems?

Cate is one of my favorite actresses and she definitely does not disappoint here. I can't wait to see the eds (especially the Sims ed).

Thanks a lot for the cover, I find it very simple yet amazing. The contrasts of the shirt and her tanned skincolor is brilliant. Lovely location as well.

i love her! and the rest of the issue sounds rather exciting! thanks for posting the cover and the review!!

:heart:cate but if the cover is anything to go by i'm not expecting much from the shots inside. can't wait to see darias ed. :buzz: thanks dieselmax!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->