W October 2010 : Michelle Williams & Ryan Gosling by Inez & Vinoodh

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this is too good
OMG I cant wait to get it :woot::woot::heart:

I LOVE this cover!
Michelle looks amazing as a platinum blonde - the rockabilly vibe to this is great.
It's sort of reminding me of Cry Baby? Very Traci Lords/Johnny Depp :wink:

I too miss the old logo, but that being said we're not going to get it back so i'm not going to let it ruin what I think is a gorgeous cover!
Can't wait to get this :heart:

gosh this new direction sucks! I'm really going to stop caring for W soon enough.

I usually find Michelle to be incredibly dull, but she looks kinda pretty. And I'm not going to get started on their new layouts for covers!!!

boring...i hate that gray background and new W ..ew

Gorgeous cover shot! The new layout and font is setting into me now. I`m starting to like it

Whoa! This is not what I was expecting- and I mean this in a good way! They look stunning together... especially Ryan... what a hottie! :smile:

I like the cover, for the same reasons everyone else does. Although I think the LAST thing I need in my life is an article on Selena Gomez. :lol:

Now THIS is the kind of cover I was hoping to see from the new W. A must-buy from that image alone!

I'm in love.

I really don't care about movies or Selena Gomez... The old W would never talk about these things... and is that logo always going to be white?

nice cover! but it feels like the Sept issue cover with different cast..

it's not that bad,i just miss the old W's colorfulness!they were always full of colors!!it was so great. and then this white fonts and grey backgrounds.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"