W September 2009 : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

The cover shot is gorgeous. I just hope it doesn't get ruined by the text. Kate never lets me down!

Of Course. We both love her very much.

I'll never get bored seeing Kate on the cover.

Hope there's ed inside. And I've noticed W is making at least one cover in a year with Kate (in 2008 there were 2 covers feat. her).

Can't wait to see eds and get this issue. But it's not out yet :D and I've to wait.

is this really the cover ?

hope there won't be too much text ... or it's gonne get suffocative ...
* wonder if magazines just don't drop pictures to see people's reactions ... *

anyway not really (really not ?) excited by this ...
so hope the cover is more 'iconic' than this ... lame ...

already seen that ...

I LUV IT! IF KATE'S ON THE COVER IM BUYIN' IT! just because she is Kate Moss, just because she changed the world of fashion, and just because she's a woman with a great personality <3

I love her bone structure and the red leather, but I could really do without that hair - it's that flat bit in the fringe, I'd rather it was all a riot of curls, instead of this half-hearted hairdo.

That said, I don't think Kate has the greatest hair to begin with, at this moment in time, it's the colour and the condition which she currently has it in. I don't even think it looks good in candids, never mind when people play around with it in shoots. It's a bit brassy, almost a bit Bet Lynch in attitude. Smoking, drinking, bleaching, not giving a damn.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice cover, but not overwhelmed by M&M. Lightning is good though. I hope the edit with Edita, Lara, and Guinevere shows us strong sexy women.

nice lighting and why always kate for september?

haha as banal as it sounds, just because she can sell (or is believed to be able to sell).
but sometimes i just feel that 'Kate Moss factor' outshines actual Kate Moss...

^^ I agree. I think she can sell magazines like pancakes. And we all know September is the most important issue for every fashion magazine. I mean, I have to agree, seeing the photo makes me want to buy it. :wink:

Kate is so photoshopped in that. so sad... Never really thought kate was anything exciting. Sorry, but i just never had anything for her...

I absolutely adore Kate and I'm so happy to see her on the cover, but I'm not a big fan of her curly hair.

Oh it's cool! very retro in a good way. I love that its not photoshopped to death, Kate looks so beautiful! As always of course.
Whats inside???

It looks very promising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew637
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->