W September 2009 : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Kate is everywhere this September. The editorial is gorgeous and I can't wait to get this.

This ed is so boring and uninspired...at this point Kate is like one of those annoying dads who turns up to every school dance to embarass their kids, she's where she's not needed...she needs a vacation (and I would say the same for M&M too judging by this lame ed)

^ Don't get me wrong the cover is great, but this ed is so boring and just an edgier repeat of the TopShop ad. Look at what Interview did with their one designer showcases, it was wonderful and I know Alex White can do much more than this.

Here is the cover avec layout.^_^

20090813_katemosscovers_560x375.jpg

nymag.com

^ me too, the weird combination of blue and yellow text :unsure:
and the layout of it reminds me so much of W Korea, rather than W.

^^^finally! the cover!!! but the yellow text is kind of irritating and not complimenting. the blue text is just fine for me. thanks for posting Miss D.! :smile:

typical kate by mert & marcus, but this time in prada f/w 09.10 - i can't not love it.:heart:

The ed's decent. It gives the clothes a different feel, which is nice. But the hair is awful, it's like what any hairstylist would try like hell to keep from happening.

But I'm with Fiercification. I'm tired of being force-fed Kate Moss all the time. I've had my fill.

The W masthead should have been red. Blue matches nothing on the cover..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->