W Magazine September 2011 : Kristen Stewart by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Hermiola

Reaction score
kOnrA.jpg

http://rkloving.tumblr.com/post/8798643976/kristen-stewart-w-magazine-cover-dont-forget

A better look at the cover...

Absolutely stunning. She looks like a feline. It's nice to see her as a bombshell because she's usually a tomboy.

I don't care about Kristen or Robert Pattinson or Twilight but this is a nice cover, very glamourous and I'd say something new for Kristen and the new W? Seems like she has been working on her expressions too, I've seen other shoots of her..

Very gorgeous and very soft!

wmagazine.com

I really like it. Too bad they photoshopped the hell out of her face in the last one.

Thank God for the photoshop, they made her look nice.

This is bad. I was expecting something better than this. Why did they use a headshot? She doesn't even look herself!
Posted via Mobile Device

The cover reminds me of a classic Hollywood portrait. I've never been so happy to see such an over-photoshopped cover. It's gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I actually don't hate a Kirsten Stewart-related-something. She looks great (whether it be makeup, photoshop or photography). I like the retro thing going on and she pulls it off.

It´s by M&M, masters of heavy photoshop. What did you guys expect? LOL

Okay so I'm not a fan of Twilight AT ALL but I'll give her some props for this cover. She looks so 60's and it's neat to see her not look so punked up for once.

Great airbrushing.

She still doesn't interest me enough for me to pick a magazine with her face on it.

Kristen looks AMAZING.. I always feel she photographs pretty well, and photoshop aside, she looks beautiful.

Her editorial is gorgeous - less the voluptuous hair. That cover is just .... it doesn`t look like her

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"