W Magazine September 2011 : Kristen Stewart by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

oh,not in Athens(or any of the big Cities for the matter).I live in Pyrgos(don't know if you're aware of it),which is pretty much an unsophisticated little town, so subscription's the only way i'd get my hands on this:(

Oh that's a shame :( I live in Thessaloniki so that's why I can get it.Anyway if you're interested subscription for Europe is only 60 something euros which is cheaper than buying a year's issues from the newsstands here(an issue costs 9 euros here)

Oh that's a shame :( I live in Thessaloniki so that's why I can get it.Anyway if you're interested subscription for Europe is only 60 something euros which is cheaper than buying a year's issues from the newsstands here(an issue costs 9 euros here)

i'm really considering getting one!Tonchi's previous issues felt a bit lackluster but boy,that's a hell of a redeeming issue!

So, this is Mert & Marcus full ed (half pages of 5th and 9th shots are missing). I thought it would be better to have full ed in one post.

imgmodels via Flashbang
fashionista
angel

Last edited by a moderator:
Phoebe's Lookbook
Ph:Willy Vanderperre
St:Jane How
M:Marique Schimmel, Tati Cotliar & Monika Sawicka
Make-Up:Lucia Pica
Hair:Anthony Turner
Manicure:Marian Newman

wmagazine.com

"A Brand New Hue"
Model: Camille Rowe
Photographer: Theo Wenner
Stylist: Carolyn Tate Angel

marilynnewyork.blogspot.com

After finally getting this issue and enjoying it up-close I can wholeheartedly say this is the best September issue of the year. All the editorials are different and offer a rich variety in photography and styling and the articles are interesting enough, unlike with the old W where the only thing you could do was flip through the issue and admire the photos.

I agree, I also have US Vogue and US Elle September issues, but this is the best of them all

After finally getting my subscriber sent (I just got it a couple of days ago :D) I have a new opinion. I was not expecting to enjoy it as much, but I am happy to say that I was wrong.

W September 2011
"More, More, More
Model: Guinevere van Seenus
Photographer: Michael Thompson
Fashion Editor: Lori Goldstein
Hair: Serge Normant
Makeup: Dick Page
Manicure: Sheril Bailey

absinthrill.blogspot.com

Better quality:

"Kapow!"
Model: Freja Beha Erichsen & Sasha Pivovarova
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Fashion Editor: Jane How
Hair: Recine
Makeup: Stephane Marais
Manicure: Yuna Park

absinthrill.blogspot.com

Complete:

"Red Lights, Blue Angels"
Model: Lara Stone, Joan Smalls, Anoyna Subbotina, Tao Okamoto, Paul Boche, Martin Pilcher, Patrick Rukai & James Dow
Photographer: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Fashion Editor: Edward Enninful
Hair: Luigi Murenu
Makeup: Lucia Pieroni
Manicure: Lorraine Griffin

absinthrill.blogspot.com

Steven Klein's Fashion video "Time Capsule“ from his spread "One for the Ages" in the September 2011 issue of W Magazine.

Awesome!!! Amber's amazing here...beautiful and haunting. Thanks tarsha for posting!!!

Given the 'soundtrack' in the first half, I get the feeling of a voyeuristic Darth Vader.

"Red Lights, Blue Angels" -HQ-
Models: Lara Stone, Joan Smalls, Alyona Subbotina, Tao Okamoto, Paul Boche, Martin Pilcher, Patrick Rukai & James Dow
Photographer: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Stylist: Edward Enninful
Hair: Luigi Murenu
Makeup: Lucia Pieroni
Manicure: Lorraine Griffin

mode.newslicious.net

Transformers
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Fashion Editor: Edward Enninful
Hair: Jimmy Paul
Make-up: Pat McGrath
Manicure: Jin Soon Choi
Models: Linda Evangelista, Raquel Zimmermann, Fei Fei Sun, Karen Elson, Aymeline Valade, Jamie Bochert, Candice Huffine, Guinevere Van Seenus, Carolyn Murphy, Jessica Stam

personal collection

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"