W Magazine September 2011 : Kristen Stewart by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

I'm guessing Anne Hathaway has some form of ed too, based on the cover. I can't help but have big Anne love.

I love the concept, that old school glamour thing. Sadly, the subject has about as much personality as a plank of wood.

The only picture I like is the one where she is wearing Gucci. Simplicity suit her best. Too much photoshop on the other pictures and esp on the cover (she looks better with less), the concept may be interesting but it definitely doesn't suit her and yes great case of dead eyes (again) and she has her mouth open (again). That being said it's probably one of her best solo photoshoot since the Twilight stuff. Definitely better than Vogue US and as good as UK Elle.

Gorgeous cover & ed. :wub:

I have I was expecting something quite lame.

Can't say i dislike that cover, but the lips are so unnatural... smells photoshop a bit too much!

I know everyone has drawn comparisons but am i completely mad in the respect that i see Shalom Harlow here ? :unsure::ninja:.

:shock: Holy crap is that her?
I couldn't give a toss here about photoshop and I certainly couldn't give a toss about Twilight.........all I know for definite is that is one amazing cover and Kristen looks gorgeous. She looks like she just stepped out of Valley of the Dolls.
A big fat WOW! from me.

this might be the first W issue that I'll buy under Tonchi directions. She looks fantastic!

Horray for photoshop and the hair and makeup team! Thanks to the excessive applications of all of the above, a Kristen cover finally looks good.

But seriously, never thought I'd praise extreme photoshop, but in this case...

I think she's more Nathalie Wood here than Liz Taylor...I agree that this is a case of photoshop being an actress's friend.

I think it looks great, but doesn't look anything like her. I think she's pretty enough -- if it looked more like her then I'd appreciate it more. I think Kristen is a very attractive young woman.

*Screams out to the heavens* Why, oh why, of all people, they put her on the cover of what will be my first W magazine under subscription. I am so tired of her; I detest her as an actress and I detest how so many high-fashion magazines give her the cover. I tell you, when Twilight first came out and she her face was everywhere, I went on a magazine strike. *Groan* :angry::angry::angry: She doesn't even look anything like herself, which may be a good thing. :wink:

I am extremely confused by this. It's a nice cover and it looks vaguely like her... but in some of the other shots I can't see her in them! Very weird.

she looks better than she ever has but i still dont care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"