Wallpaper March 2008 : Belarusian Rhythmic Gymnastics Team by Jonathan de Villiers

Faith Akiyama

Staff member
Reaction score
I know we don't usually have threads for Wallpaper, but March is the publication's biannual Fashion Issue, and this time around, I really enjoyed the main editorial's execution ^_^

Cover:

Zinaida Lunina, Yuliya Bichun, Valerya Kurylskaya, Svetlana Rudalova, Vera Davidovich, Dzina Haitsiukevich, Kseniya Sankovich, Alina Tumilovich, Inna Zhukava, Liubou Charkashyna, Maryia Yushkevich, Glafira Martinovich, Alesia Babushkina (The Belarusian National Rhythmic Gymnastics Team)
"Flying Colours"
Ph. Jonathan de Villiers
Styled by Arabella Mills
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][URL="http://img165.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=47365_wallpaper0308_flyingcolours_0009_122_618lo.jpg"][/FONT] [/URL]

Scanned by me

I'm simply in love with the presentation & movement of the clothes! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is stunning. I love the presentation of the clothes, and the finale shot with the McQueen gown is amazing.

Amazing positions! I've never seen this magazine. Thanks Faith.

Great issue! I didn't realise there was Edyta Zajac, so I didn't buy it, could you please scan one picture for me, Faith? :flower: (perhaps there is more of Edyta?)

[modelwerk]

Thanks in advance!

woah this is the best idea for a shoot! :woot: I love it, it's so beautiful, so graceful :wub: The movement is incredible! :woot:

what a stunning cover and editorial...love the styling as well as the photography :heart:

Thanks Faith. The editorial with the rhythmic gymnasts is very creative. As a former rhythmic gymnast it's nice to see the sport and gymnasts get some exposure in the media, especially in such an inventive fashion.

Great issue! I didn't realise there was Edyta Zajac, so I didn't buy it, could you please scan one picture for me, Faith? :flower: (perhaps there is more of Edyta?)

[modelwerk]

Thanks in advance!

Amelia I checked the issue for you...but this editorial wasn't in it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->