Wave Permanent

junejune

Reaction score
thesedays in korea, the wave permanent is the latest fashion now.
its look like classic in 30's~40's hairstyle.
Angelo%20Seminara%208.jpg

holiday-hairstyles-3.jpg

99709333.jpg

when i want to express this style, the only thing to do is using iron. but these days once this permanent hair done, it last over 5month.
i dont know whether you like it or not.
but almost korean has black straight hair, so its worth to try have new hair style.
img_210_1198_11

00000d.jpg

pp_230565_1.jpg

and this page has various style of wave permanent
http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=hasami77a&logNo=50044845336

Body wave perms, I heard that's how they call it??

Supposed to give hair a beachy natural wave.
Any tips on how I could do that at home???

kimkhuu: salt water should give you beachy waves. at least that's the cheapest option.
you just mix some salt with warm water and spray on your hair. or if there's a beach nearby, that should give you the same result
but it can, probably will, damage your hair so it's best to buy a product for this.

Anyone knows if braiding your hair (say 4 fat braids) and then adding the perm product will give this effect? :innocent:

(Hey guys, i don't know where to ask so i post my question in this thread.
if you know a better thread let me know.
:wink:)

I would like to know , if someone know with which device i can obtain this kind of waves ?
Hair curler do curls but me i want waves!

The pics are not "super"...i'm sorry i didn't find better at this time. :doh:

Firstly a link because i don't remember the source of the pic: http://www.imagebam.com/image/f118b946682058

and now pics directly

attachment.php
attachment.php

headpress.com.au

loose%20curl%206%20inches%20natural%20colored%20brown%20mohair.jpg

mohair-barn.dk/
6_8.htm

Anyone knows if braiding your hair (say 4 fat braids) and then adding the perm product will give this effect? :innocent:
Try with wet hair first and then let it dry and see how it turns out?

I wonder if any hair stylists in Denmark do this.

I had a body wave done to my hair nearly two years ago, and it looked WAY different. It looked somewhat similar by the time it had grown out a couple inches, but its not worth it, in my opinion.

Tekka - a three barrel curling iron should give you an effect similar to that. Its pretty much just three curling irons in one device, if you arent familiar with it.

Why does my wavy hair look nothing like any of those photos? When I try to straighten my hair, it falls wavy. When I curl my hair, it falls wavy. The only time it really looks good wavy is at the beach when it curls slightly more.

Tekka - a three barrel curling iron should give you an effect similar to that. Its pretty much just three curling irons in one device, if you arent familiar with it.

Thank you :flower:
I spoke about three barrel curling 3 weeks ago in an other thread ( #120) but nobody answer!
I think i am going to buy a three barrel curling :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->