Wearing Heels Higher Than Your Friends?

Meg-ann

Reaction score
Just a qucik question, do you wear heels higher than you friends and what do your friends think about it?

i find it nnoying because im taller than most of my friends-but my best friend says she doesn't see it as a problem since when i wear heels, it's in a situation where everyone else will too so the difference is made up.

Oh yes. I wear the highest heels or heels on a regular basis more than anyone I know. My friends get the last laugh though, I need to see a chiropractor on a regular basis. :doh:

Originally posted by iceprincess316@Sep 1 2004, 11:33 AM
Oh yes. I wear the highest heels or heels on a regular basis more than anyone I know. My friends get the last laugh though, I need to see a chiropractor on a regular basis. :doh:
[snapback]352599[/snapback]​

I have developed a real habit of wearing 5" heels for getting the groceries!

I am always wearing heels higher than my friends, but thats because they all wear flat flip flops ALL THE TIME, and I simply must have variety.

I won't wear anything over 4 though. I won't do it. I feel like I'm walking on stiltz already. (... I just got suzi's name....)

Non of my friend wear high heels, and they're all much much shorter than me anyway (i'm just over 5"8 and theyre all short) with heels on i'm quite a considerable amount tall than them, i like being taller and i love wearing heels.

I'm 5'10 and don't wear heels - all of my friends are shorties! :lol: I think I'm gonna start wearing heels, though, I'm kind of over the paranoia of being Tallest Person In The Room all the time. :flower:

:lol: well I do wear the highest heels but I'm still the shortest :blush:

no...actually many times i choose to wear flats when others wear heels...it actually makes me stand out more...i think...funny how that works... ^_^

If I'm wearing the tallest heels, then maybe I come up to my friend Magnolia's ear.

Originally posted by slinky_vagabond@Sep 2 2004, 01:39 PM
If I'm wearing the tallest heels, then maybe I come up to my friend Magnolia's ear.
[snapback]354241[/snapback]​
:lol: :innocent:

I know, I have the same problem. but with all most all of my friends, I'm very short :P

I think mine is about the same size as my friends. :unsure:

Originally posted by Pixielaughs@Sep 2 2004, 09:56 AM
I'm kind of over the paranoia of being Tallest Person In The Room all the time. :flower:
[snapback]354098[/snapback]​
i don't think i am yet! :lol: :ninja: :flower:

I'm also just over 5 feet 8 inches, and always wearing heels. The only time I'm in flats is when I'm in riding boots, or running shoes. I just love being tall.

And I feel sexier, more confident when I'm wearing a heel. I carry myself better.

I can't break the habit of wearing heels, even though I'm 5'9" without them. Of course, this makes me taller than all of my friends, and taller than most guys. Can't help it! I love the heels!! :P

Originally posted by Ryn@Sep 3 2004, 01:52 PM
I can't break the habit of wearing heels, even though I'm 5'9" without them. Of course, this makes me taller than all of my friends, and taller than most guys. Can't help it! I love the heels!! :P
[snapback]355329[/snapback]​

Totally agree with that, so what if your taller than everyone else if it makes you feel good about yourself if it makes you look better whatever why should you feel restricted cause of your height!

i deffinately feel better in heels and also feel i carry myself better in heels posture and such. :heart: :heart: :heart: heels!

Originally posted by Meg-ann@Sep 1 2004, 11:14 AM
Just a qucik question, do you wear heels higher than you friends and what do your friends think about it?
[snapback]352592[/snapback]​
My best friends don't really resent my choice to wear heels too much because, well, they're my friends :heart: and they love and support me. I sometimes feel a "competitive" reaction from women I know but don't consider real friends.

But it's amazing to me how much anger/jealousy other women have for those of us who choose to wear higher heels. I've experienced rude comments from complete strangers. Now, my personal choices for heels are Manolos, Louboutins, Choos, etc. and I'm blessed to afford them. I never wear platforms of any type(they're just not my style, but I don't judge those who like them)---but I get the same reaction from this group of "hecklers" that I would if I wore 3" acrylic platforms with 8" heels and a g-string. :( (I also get compliments :wink: )

I've loved shoes since I was a little girl and especially high heels--they were/are classy and sophisticated and make me feel pretty. I wear them as often as possible, as well as trying to dress fashionably. I feel empowered when I'm wearing heels. No judgment of any type from women with a chip on their shoulder can change my style or self image, period. I will always slip my tootsie's into the finest heels I can afford and wear them proudly. :D

I think extremely high heels look tacky unless you're on the runway.

Also, I'm way taller than most of my friends and guys when wearing flats, it's pretty annoying, so it would be quite silly to still try to look even more gigantic wearing heels :wacko:

i wear heels whenever i go out... most are 3-4". i'm 5'4 and most of my friends are around 5'6... when i'm not in heels and standing next to them, i feel like the short, fat one. plus i wear heels when i go out to bars to help me move around better-- i can look for my friends (and boys!) and not get my feet stepped on as much.

i love heels w/ skirts, and think they make legs look much better..

All my friends are shorter than me and yes, I wear high heels around them. I like being taller than everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->