Wearing Your Heels?

Meg-ann

Reaction score
Hey Girls

I was just wondering what your favorie heel hight is to wear? Some like 1 inch others like 5 inch. What is your must have heel height? I really like 4 inch for day to day.

I read her post but as much as I love wearing heels! I don't think I could do that!

Well because I am in heels all the time I run in heels I work in heels I do everything in heel and also I own ALOT of shoes and about 90 - 100 manolos :innocent: :innocent:

I'm like you I always wear heels but don't have any higher than 5 inches

I wear anything from a 2 inch heel and to a four inch heel. Anything higher and I look like I am walking on stilts. I also like stilettoes and not just a block of wood on the heel which accounts for my preferance of not more than 4 inches. I am pretty good in making sure if one day I wear really drastically high heels, I'll wear a 2 incher the next.

So nice to feel popular. Seriously though, my favorite heels are 5 to 6 inches, especially pointies.

Of course I have some really HIGH heels for special occasions.

I wish you girls would at least try some sleeping trick before you condem it. Amazing how easy it makes wearing "day" heels I'm telling you.

Speaking of heels, I finally found the ones I wanted. Nice loong points and tall slim heels.

Hey Suzi

I'm not condeming just not sure how it would go for me?

actually, those heels arent too bad looking, suzi :innocent:

I wear a minimum of 3 1/2 for day.

Originally posted by suzi_stiltz@Mar 30th, 2004 - 11:49 pm
Speaking of heels, I finally found the ones I wanted. Nice loong points and tall slim heels.
Are you suppose to be vertical in those?

Thank you Prad... I think?

Meg Ann you won't really know till you try. Go for it!

I wore 5 inch heeled boots today so my feet are quite tired tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->