Wearing Your Heels?

Well I have tried the sleeping in heels thing a couple of nights and althought I don't mind it to much I usually wake up with at least one shoe off. I have been wearing my higher heels more since I joined this board the exchange of heel wearing ideas help!

Originally posted by Meg-ann@Apr 16th, 2004 - 10:33 am
Even the girls 6" tall wear heels! We rock!
Yep! 6 feet and i wear my heels. Heels accentuate ones legs and looks very sexy. I dont know that i could wear 5-6in heels,but id try it.... for like about 2 minutes :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just bought a pair of Gucci on ebay that are 5" high, some of my most comfortable shoes are 5" high!

im just curious as to where on earth you would purchse shoes like that?

- paul

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Mar 30th, 2004 - 10:44 pm
My prefrence is 3 1/2 to 7 inches
wow, and I thought I wore the highest :o 4 inch :woot:

Originally posted by Meg-ann@Apr 13th, 2004 - 10:07 pm
Well I have tried the sleeping in heels thing a couple of nights and althought I don't mind it to much I usually wake up with at least one shoe off. I have been wearing my higher heels more since I joined this board the exchange of heel wearing ideas help!
:D sleeping in heels... may be i should try too... :rofl:

eeps! so scary! I'd be afraid I'd thrash in my sleep and end up with puncture myself

My feet hurt just LOOKING at the 6-7 inchers. Gaahh.

How is it possible to sleep with your feet crammed into those contraptions!!!!??? :sick:

I :heart: wearing heels...call me old fashioned but they make you feel so ladylike and improve your posture.
It was quite funny today I was shopping and everyone else was wearing their flip flops and birkenstocks and there I was with my 4 inch heels :wink:

My usual preferred heel height is anywhere from 2" to 4", but nothing much over that.

Well, after 10 years of wearing heels, (2" to 4") it has taken its toll on me... bunions, back problems, you name it. I cannot even imagine wearing 6" and 7" heels! Anyhow, I am stuck to wearing Dr. Scholl's and Clogs now, for all of my foot problems. So, I guess that if you are wearing super high heels, good luck to you! It just seems like breaking your foot... ouch!

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 10:37 pm
I :heart: wearing heels...call me old fashioned but they make you feel so ladylike and improve your posture.
It was quite funny today I was shopping and everyone else was wearing their flip flops and birkenstocks and there I was with my 4 inch heels :wink:
haha, same! :innocent: :flower:

I wore my heels the other day and needed to take the train (as you all know I suck at driving). Anyway, my heel got caught in the floor were the doors slide open and close.

I couldn't take the shoe off and I started to panic and cry :blush:

I'm NEVER wearing heels on the train EVER again.

Awwww!!!! CelineChic, that is scary! You're a survivor. I had a similar experience except it was less dangerous, more humiliating...Maybe we should make a most embarrassing shoe moments thread... :P

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 1:15 am
eeps! so scary! I'd be afraid I'd thrash in my sleep and end up with puncture myself
I'm more worried about snapping my stiletto :rofl:

The only time I wear heels is if I have an interview they are no higher than 2 inch and I still can't walk in them lol...otherwise I am in sneakers everyday.

I like how the shoes look but I they look like they would so painful! Feet are not meant to be put into such contarptions :blink: lol Oi!

i was wearing black slip ons with like maybe a 1" or 2" i dunno anyhow i caught the train too... and then i was walking out of the station to the mall and i realised i was walking lopsided :S yup i broke my heel my friend cracked up laughing and so did i but i was like OMG im weirded!!! lol she ended up walking weird with me until we found a shoe shop with shoes on sale for me lol...

I am right there with Meg-Ann and Suzi Stiltz. Wearing you highest stilletos to bed with your sexiest pantyhose and lingerie is just heaven. First, should I wake in the night I think how lucky I am to be so damn sexy. Secondly, the high arch of the shoes prepares my feet for the stilettos that I will be wearing the next day. That coupled with two hours with trainers on at the gym in the morning gets my feet limber for the eventual periods that I will be standing in heels before an audience giving a sales presentation.
Finally, my husband is always aware that I am there when he feels the satin of the lingerie, the silkiness of the pantyhose and the cool feel of the heel rubbing against him.
He loves it so that I have finally convinced him to wear pantyhose and lingerie to bed also. It just accentuates everything we do.

I am just soooo tired of the girls wearing shower shoes everywhere. What a terrible way to spoil a pretty dress or otherwise nice oufit. If they ony realized what a pair of hose and stilettos would do for their appearance.

As you can imagine, I have very few non stiletto shoes. Only trainers, work shoes for the garden and a pair of snow boots (they even have 3" Heels!).
Erika

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->