elitemodellook

what a cutie!

modelsrhythm

INTERVIEW - by N.G. - 2016/10/05
Name: Weronika Jakubowska
Height: 176 cm
Nationality: Polish
Instagram: @ajkpx

Very new face at Specto Models is Weronika – a passionate roller skater for seven years, who enjoys spending time with her friends and having a good laugh. She had her very first photoshoot just a month ago, and has proved that she’s a natural in front of the camera.
Get to know more about her in this interview.

I was discovered…

When Matylda Morska’s mom recommended modeling agency Specto Models, and I decided to give them a shot, and make an appointment.

My first test shoot was…
Taken on 5th of September this year and I felt excited but also a bit stressed as this was a new experience for me. I had few photo sessions in the past, but that was rather a kind of fun as I have never thought about this so seriously as now. The most interesting part in taking photos is that you can feel like an actor, you can play roles and try to show your emotions by using your body. Also you can pretend that you have no emotions if you want. ��

I wish…
I could travel, meet interesting people in interesting places, and know different cultures and habits.

My Favorite:

Song – Ariana Grande/ Into you

TV Show – Top Model, The Voice of Poland

Joke – Go to McDonalds and ask for a Happy Meal with extra happy

Childhood memory – Children usually love teddy bears, dolls and kittens, but when I was 1 year old I got from my neighbours a toy cow which was white and black- very sweet. I have it till now and I love it.

Superhero –
Batman

Place in the world – The United Kingdom – beautiful scenery: amazing landscapes and a mixture of all possible architectural styles. Old and very old buildings with the most modern. Centuries-old traditions and the latest trends in art and fashion. All in great harmony.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->