What annoys you about your body?

Acid

yes
Reaction score
Lets face it..... some people's bodies and faces in this world are so gorgeous it makes us green with envy.

so what dont you like about your own body?
what bits dont you like and why?

for me.......
1) my skin :evil: .... i hate the fact that most people can wake up in the monring, take a shower and have perfect skin, but for me, even if i do everything im supposed to do thats good for my skin, i still get spots :mad:
2) by body is really small, it kinda annoys me, in a way i like being skinny but in another way i want to be really big but i cant seem to gain bulk on my body

over to you.............. 8)

I'm actually pretty happy with the overall appearance of my body...but if I start to pick it apart, there's lots of things that annoy me...

1) MY BUM! :roll: I'm pretty skinny, but I have kind of curvy hips and butt...I think it looks weird :x

2) MY CHICKEN LEGS! They're too short and too skinny! :?

That's my two biggest worries about my body. Other than that I'm pretty happy :wink: :wub:

My knees are QUITE large! well i only do mind this because when i sleep on my side i get bruises on my knees if they rest together, you know!!!

Uh nothing :roll:

:lol: haha

I would say my.........hips. I want some! :lol:

And uh.....every once in awhile I hate my tummy :cry:

Everything is fine with me except my feet because they are a size 8~ :|

Hey size eight is not bad!! unless you are very small, ahah my grandmother is 5 feet and two inches, and she wears a size eleven! her feet are bigger than her!!

Everything is fine with me except my feet because they are a size 8~ :|

wots wrong with size 8 feet? i have size 8 feet

Dont blush !!!! it might be cause you have a small body so they seem bigger!! :wub:

my thighs - I hate my thighs. they're really muscular (all that skating and dancing...) and have always seemed so disproportionate to the rest of me, because I'm fairly thin and have small bones. :? (but at least it's not in the excess of britney spears)

I also hate my calves/shins. they're not long enough.

Hey size eight is not bad!! unless you are very small, ahah my grandmother is 5 feet and two inches, and she wears a size eleven! her feet are bigger than her!!

OMG! :shock:

My feet!!! They are a size 9.5/10! :shock: :x :shock:

My hair! It's wavy and I want straight hair and I live in a really humid city so you can just imagine what happens to it (pouf).

Today! I had 3 drinks last night and my tummy is bloated! :evil: :evil: :evil:

~stomach...I have a "girl gut" although I am a petite and overall thin person, but it's my fault that I have this problem, since I never work out :oops:
~upper thighs...my legs are normal until halfway up my thighs and then they just get fatter
~nose...it's big and prominent, but everyone (friends, boyfriend, family) swears it is fine and that my other features would look out of proportion if it were smaller...it's kind of like a sofia coppola nose, maybe?

now I'm going to go to the opposite thread and post some nice things about my body :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->