What annoys you about your body?

Originally posted by Feline@Mar 24th, 2003 - 5:01 am
Also my hair grows too quick - OK on my head, but NOT on my legs, arms etc.!
Oh gosh, I wish I had that problem!

I just really hate my stomach. I gain weight there so fast...And my eyes...they're so small. :(

Originally posted by tealady+Oct 13th, 2003 - 1:53 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tealady @ Oct 13th, 2003 - 1:53 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Alejandro@Oct 13th, 2003 - 12:05 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-TrailerCouture
@Oct 12th, 2003 - 12:17 am
I think im too skinny, I should be obese the way that i eat

Ditto :lol:
Count your blessings!! :lol: [/b][/quote]
No joke! I must have the slowest metabolism in the world, despite my running/weights/etc.

Lucky for you guys :wink: Wish I could eat pancakes when I darn well wanted to without worrying about it showing up in my tummy the next day :innocent:

I like having broad shoulders (result of being a swimmer) but the combination of broad shoulders and a not super skinny stomach but not a huge stomach is horrible because shirts have to be wide enough for my shoulders but then the shirt is too big around my waist. I also don't like my thighs. They are huge and the size of my thighs is different from the size of my waist so I have to buy jeans that fit my thighs but then the jeans are too big around my waist. I don't like my feet. They are size 10-11 ( 11 for dress shoes) and wide. I don't like the bone stucture of my nose.

my hair....even though its not all that bad...its hrd to manage.

i like dry weather as opposed to humid, but its very damagin for my skin. ive got ulrta sensitive skin that peels and burns at every chance it gets. so i dont like the way my feet look during the dry months! (the skinsall peeling right now!! :angry: )

i'd like to have a skateboard stomach! :blush:
im joining the gym soon and the guy there says ive got the one structure but i need to get rid of the fat ive been storing for 2 years!!! :yuk:

My stomach although its slowly getting to what I want it to look like!I just have to keep working myself!!!I'm at 25.5! :unsure: Another thing is my thighs.. :yuk:

As horribly digusting as it is, I have cellulite that I cannot get rid of! I run alot and eat pretty healthy but it just won't go away. I also have a ghetto booty, which doesn't help my other problem. I'm going to either go and cry or take a quick run now . . .

I think it has to be my post-children tummy fat that fluctuates. When i was going to the Gym 2002 i was going, then i would stop, then go,then stop then go.....

Now i have the flab again and i hate when it hangs over my jeans. I was considering LIPO, but i dont think i'll contemplate another procedure. I will just try DANCING again this year and see how it goes. :wink:

I'm 6 Ft
size 9UK in shoes
size 12 in dresses
size 14 in trousers(for the length only) but they rest on my hips

Other than that I am VERY happy with my body. :heart:

My hair... grows to slow... my skin... always breaks out... my height... to short (according to me).

I go by fits and starts about what I dislike. Currently, I am experiencing a resurgence of hate-on for my nose. My nose is long, wide, and pointy, all at the same time.

Normally, I hate my chubby cheeks, though at the moment I am a bit underweight, so my cheeks aren't so chubby, but now my jawline looks all square and severe, which is not terribly attractive.

The rest of my body I like pretty well, though I could do with some curves about the torso, and it would be nice if my legs weren't so big, but after a lifetime of enthusiastic bicycling, long-distance running, and dance training, of course I am going to have thickly muscled legs. I do have a good butt, at least, and my boobage is adequate and perky enough for my standards. My arms are pretty nice, though they could be a little more muscular. I am working on toning them up by curling bricks and doing that tricep lift thing, with a smaller brick. Low-budget workout.

My feet are horrifying, however. I will never wear strappy sandals or open-toe shoes because my feet are gnarly. I have a bunion on my right foot--partially genetics, partially en pointe[/b] ballet, and my toes are extremely long and skinny with knobby toe-knuckles. Dis-gusting in every possible way!

My legs and thighs-no matter how little I eat, I only loose from my stomach and chest, never from the lower part

My chest-it has breakouts all over it!!!

My hair is starting to thin out

For me overall... it's always been a problem of accepting my ethnic background... I grew up in the states and the typical standard of beauty has been basically Caucasian., so I've always had trouble accepting my petite size...dark hair, dark and almond eyes, etc. etc. So I've always had problems with almost all of my features.. :(

aw meowmix, i bet you are gorgeous.

well, i just hate my whole face overall (including skin that is very pale, acne prone and just crap), so i shall not go into details.

i'm quite happy with my body..even though i'm 5'2 and 88lbs..people always tell me i have a "kylie minogue" body :blink:
but, unfortunately, every time i eat..my stomache bloats. it looks ridiculous on my petite size, this stomach all bloated and icky. and i just hate my stomach, basically. it's not toned at all.

ahh laziness laziness..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"