What annoys you about your body?

generally I'm all right with my body, but of course, there are always a few small things that you'd like to fix but you'll never get off your *** and do.

I'm not exceptionally fond of my inner thighs, which aren't too bad, but they aren't great (but in general, I really like my legs - I thank my parents for giving me the nice leg genes), and I have sensitive skin, which I could do without, and I dislike some of the baby fat on my face, but that'll go away eventually...

I've never been one to get all worked up about my body - there are always little things that I'm slightly unhappy with, but in general, I'm perfectly fine with myself. :smile:

Oh this is gonna be fun :smile:

1- I can't stand how easily weight get put on me. I can have like dessert one night and the next day I'll look like I had dessert.

2- The fact that I'm chubby, I lost all my "McDonalds" fat but there is still some baby fat left all over. It make me pissed.

3- My stomach is just bleh. I have the most fat on my stomach and no matter how little I eat, if I eat then my bellyy balloons up.

I'm absolutely ok now. Not amazing, not superkool but ok and fine. ^_^
My problem is i cannot gain weight easily, so nowadays i kill the fridge everyday and drink beer with beer. Like it. :wink:
Or...should i be happy with my model body? I dunno....i like curves. I want some! :lol:

1) My chest, it's nearly flat.
2) My butt, too small
3) My legs, starting to get "big"
4) Too big nose
5) Weird chin
6) My skin, I am always on some medication for my acne.... Grrrrrrrr

Though I don't think too much about it. I used to be more concerned about those facts when I was young, but now, I couldn't care less..... ...or too much about it LOL!

My legs are about all..
Damn me for being such a couch potato. :censored:

butt and thighs, and I HATE dieting so will have to learn to live with them. Something I can't change is my feet, I have long toes but the last one (the pinkie) is really short, they look as if they have been chopped off!!! :yuk:

my whiteness & despite being pretty thin, I get cellulite on the back of my thighs. I wouldn't be noticeable if I wasn't so bloomin' white though...my skin is transparent - hence I sometimes look positively blue! I am really sensitive about it. I think its mainly hormonal - I think oestrogen causes it. not a huge amount i can do about that...

- nose is too fat
- face is too flat
- Non-existant cheekbones
- Spotty skin
- too short

Originally posted by Feline@Mar 24 2003, 05:01 AM
I don't really like my nose, but I'm not changing it.
Also my hair grows too quick - OK on my head, but NOT on my legs, arms etc.!
[snapback]43936[/snapback]​

DITTO about the hair thing!!! Also I dont like the fat content of my body in the entire area above my knees and below my neck. Especially my upper arms and my tummy.

Am I the only person who hates their upper arms, it's actually the most major fat issue I have with my body. Whenever I diet I look at my arms as an indicator of whether or not I'm losing weight. I suppose this is a little Maya weirdness :P

my nose is a tad wider than I'd like it to be, but what the heck.

my tummy... wish it were more defined and toned

my jawline.... wish it were more defined and was slightly long

that's it!

Originally posted by irresistthis13@Dec 21 2003, 11:26 PM
As horribly digusting as it is, I have cellulite that I cannot get rid of! I run alot and eat pretty healthy but it just won't go away. I also have a ghetto booty, which doesn't help my other problem. I'm going to either go and cry or take a quick run now . . .
[snapback]125145[/snapback]​

I'd love to have a ghetto booty. Or just a booty at least. :cry:

Anywho, My Problems:
My boobs are too small. [34B]
I'm short. [5'1]
I'm 105lbs. and I have a gut. :blink:
I have a slender 9.5 foot.
I wear glasses because I can't afford contacts.
I currently have a tan. :yuk:
My thighs jiggle.

well for me I don't have alot I want to firm up all over a little more but here's mine

inner thighs gotta keep them firm

bat wings ughh I hate those things even though mine aren't huge I just
don't like it when they wiggle when you wave or something

Boobs they're fine (34C) I'm happy

My butt it's okay too I have like no butt I wish it had a little shape but
not a bubble butt..

What annoys me

* im short
* i got my mom's fat ankles
* my tan, the absence of
* my thighs
* my super wide (like double or tirple E) feet i received from ma dad

1) Lips, too bigs
2) Freckles
3) Very white skin
4) Hair, I love curly hair but I don´t have it....

my round tush. i try to believe that it's nice and curvy, but really, its just bigger than the rest of my body.

plus, since i had a scoliosis surgery 2 years ago, i have one boob SLIGHTLY larger than the other. it isnt noticable to ppl, only when they see me naked :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->