What Are You Reading?

Trying to get my hands on a copy of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest...

^ditto

Also, Wuthering Heights. I read it in 7th grade, but now I'm reading it again for a class.

I just started The Tipping Point (How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference) by Malcolm Gladwell

i just found my childrens books in an old box. right now i'm reading my babar books. i :heart: , :heart: , :heart: Babar

bonjour.babar.jpg

Short Journey Upriver Toward Oishida, by Roo Borson

It's a collection of her poetry and I'm trying very, very hard to understand it.

I just finished reading Jemima J. by Jane Green.. it was one of those addicting books you can't wait to continue reading..I recommend!

Clive Barker's Imajica for the .... 7th time I think. This is my favourite book in the world and every 6 months or so, I get a craving for it and want to get wrapped up in the story again.

i just finished "desert royal" by jean sassoon-it's the third part in a the life story of this Saudi Arabian princess, and it's all about the unfair treatment of women in Saudi, even if they are of royal descent. It's really shocking and horrifying. I love reading about the Middle East so I really liked it-a real eye opener.

Originally posted by impossibleprincess@Oct 11 2004, 06:13 PM
i just finished "desert royal" by jean sassoon-it's the third part in a the life story of this Saudi Arabian princess, and it's all about the unfair treatment of women in Saudi, even if they are of royal descent. It's really shocking and horrifying. I love reading about the Middle East so I really liked it-a real eye opener.
[snapback]394067[/snapback]​
that sounds really interesting...
i'm reading Democracy's discontent by Michael Sandel

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armanmkhitaryan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->