What are you wearing today? January 2009 - September 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnytsunami

Reaction score
tFS said:
Announcement!

• In order to improve site performance, we are going to be periodically starting a new thread. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please stay on topic! This thread is for what you are wearing today. We also have a Does This Work? thread if you are seeking opinions on your outfit, and a Playing Dress-up thread for outfits you wore at home but didn't really wear out.
  • Brief words of appreciation are fine, but please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • The previous thread can be found here.
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and participation! Take it away, Sonny!

Me today in...
-Armani Jeans black sleeveless top under the purple top
-Sfera purple top (*New item)
-Oysho tulle skirt
-AA vynil leggings
-Mustang shoes
-Adolfo Dominguez bag (*My newest bag!)

016-1.jpg
017.jpg

001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
photo012ss6.jpg

photo015jf7.jpg

I got told I looked like a ring master in a circus today. I laughed.

Customized black velvet blazer by Ritex
Black long sleeved top by TopMan
Anonymous hand sewn dark blue waistcoat
Anonymous hand rolled dark blue silk scarf
Egg-shaped textured silver bangle by Lesley Ann Riches
Dark blue glazed cotton trousers by Valentino Jeans
Metal-heeled cowboy boots by New Rock

Everyone's looking great...I'm so envious of the folks who look like they live in warmer climates, I'm fed up with winter at this point.

Today...

Redandnavy2.jpg

Peacoat - APC
Boiled wool school scarf - Paul Smith
Skirt with raw edges - Anthropologie
Loop sweater - Simone Shailes for Topshop
Suede boots (outdoor)/perforated flats (indoor)

Hebden, I agree with you. I pretty much wear the same stuff everyday (which is not worth posting here) just to keep me warm because it's s cold here. I'm used to wearing skirts and dresses but even with thicker knit tights it's too cold.

Love your sweater, btw. At least you can get away with a thinner wool coat. I have to wear a thick puffer jacket that makes me look like I weigh twice as much as I actually do. Hope it warms up soon.
'

SNV13095.jpg

Tailored wrap dress, Vila sequin jacket, Marb by Marc Jacobs boots, vintage snakeskin clutch.

adorevintage - so very cute. :heart:

Myself today

(HM Divided skirt, HM tights, AA l/s tee, HM scarf, Vero Moda bolero, Zara boots + jacket)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you miss-am. I really love your coat! And I see a bit of lace/ruffles under there, I love ruffles!

adorevintage - hehe, I think you haven´t seen my outfits in this thread. I wear the skirt A LOT! It´s from HM Divided. :wink: And thanks, btw. The coat is from Zara - my second home. :wink:

Everyones looking great :smile:
Picture4-7.png
Picture5-9.png

The Row top, All Saints leather/suede vest and HUGE scarf, JBrand jeans, Vivienne Westwood Knuckle Ring amongst lots of other jewellery...

Thank you to coq*, sonnytsunami, jessie77us, aaron95, dnv67, and rs81986 for the karma and kind comments. On request, I was wearing Kris van Assche coat and pants, Club Monaco henley over random tank, scarf knit by my girlfriend's friend, To Boot New York ankle boots, briefcase by unknown brand, and Bloomingdale's rabbit-fur lined leather gloves.

No pic today because I'm sick :(. Came back from class at 9:00 AM, took off my clothes and went under the covers until 2:30 PM

I'm feeling the "ringmaster" look, CryingDiamonds
Adorevintage, you look...well, adorable!
Amy, I love the vest and the knuckle ring. Anyone know if/where All Saints is sold in the US?

This is more appropriately called "What I was wearing before the Midwest turned into the Siberian Tundra:"
jb6xzn.jpg

This week :D

EDIT: sorry for the sock-post, I actually DID wear boots that day :P

Attachments

• 2009-01-18.jpg
    2009-01-18.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 2009-01-19.jpg
    2009-01-19.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2009-01-23.jpg
    2009-01-23.jpg