What Are Your Most Favourite Sneakers/Trainers - Ever?

CTstyle

Reaction score
What "brand" would you say makes the highest quality of sneakers? I don't care about which ones cost the most because I've noticed that Coach, for example, has high-priced sneakers but the quality is not so high. There are much higher-quality sneakers out there than Coach for less money. Merrell seems to be a really good brand, but I would like an expert opinion. Converse shoes are cute, but they aren't great if you're doing lots of walking, as I do, so would Keds be better? The problem with Keds for me is that I don't like the way most of them look. They seem comfy, but often are ugly too, so.... I'm leaning toward Merrill. A lot of them are nice looking and seem very well made, but what do you think?

I love my Puma speedcats. I have 2 pairs one in black and one in navy blue. They make my feet look small and are stylish at the same time!

iLoveCouture said:
I love my Puma speedcats. I have 2 pairs one in black and one in navy blue. They make my feet look small and are stylish at the same time!

Thanks for the input! I forgot to mention Puma, which is crazy because I've been thinking of Puma's. They seem very well-made. the speedcats are nice. And very popular.

I love Puma for casual comfort. Nike has so many nice looking gym/running sneakers. Since I play a lot of tennis I'm usually in New Balance. Not as nice looking as Puma or Nike but most functional for tennis.

I love Vans Slip On. I got nine Pairs...and Nike Dunk is really nice :smile:

Converse All Stars...naturally! But they're not comfortable for everyone. I'll be boring and say that my Nikes are actually the ost comfortable for walking a lot - don't wear them a lot though! Vans are pretty good too.

I understand that Converse All Stars are very popular and have been since around the summer of 2003, when everybody went all Converse crazy (I work in the shoe industry so I see these trends on a daily basis; I am not a seller; I work behind-the-scenes at Macys) but it seems to me a lot of Converse shoes are not made well! This bothers me because I see people spending so much money to get the new cutest styles. I will be the first to admit that Converse has very cute styles. Maybe it is because they are manufactured in China, the quality is not good.
I think Puma is very good though, and Merrill. I appreciate everyone taking the time to share their thoughts. I was wanting to know others' opinions and most people on these fashion forums know much more about it than I know, so please, correct me if I am wrong about anything I say.

CTstyle said:
This bothers me because I see people spending so much money to get the new cutest styles.

Are Converse expensive? They seem like the cheapest sneakers out there on the market for me.......especially when I get them in HK for about HKD200 - that's like less than $20.....

Nike Shox to workout
DC shoes cuz they are so comfy and good to chill around
Puma's are ok I guess for the stylish kind
Bebe sneakers are cute also

Mine are patent leather red Adidas.
Gorgeous. I love them. I will post pictures tonight:smile:

Coach sneakers are so-so. Coach shoes quality goes from great to crap.

PUMA. Ive had my perforated leather Mostros for two years and the leather isnt even worn and the sole looks exactly the same as when I bought them, I wear them all the time. I want another pair actually.

I'd have to vote for Converse All Stars as well.. i have like four pairs right now.. two pairs in all black and two in all white... I just can't like without them :mrgreen:

I def. :heart: my New Balance sneakers. I'm not quite sure which ones they are, but they're grey and were a bit more expensive than your avg. pair of sneakers. For some reason, if I wear cheap shoes that don't have much support in the sole, the tops of my feet will cramp up. I stopped wearing Nike's a long time ago because I found that they didn't offer much support. These New Balance's have been put to the test though, spent an entire day walking over 100 blocks in NYC and my friend got blisters all over while I was fine. (Though my legs were a bit sore afterwards..lol)

As for Puma, I just got myself a pair the other day. They're the Taper SP and while they're cute, I have a feeling they're not going to be good for walking long distances.

Fly London - they are so comfy and look really funky, and the leather is so so soft :heart:

my puma mostros hold up really well, as well as my all leather van runners and sude pumas. my chuck taylors are super cute, but the quality is horrid.

Here is my faves:smile:

Red patent leather Adidas :heart:

Attachments

• hannahsavannah 007.jpg
    hannahsavannah 007.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor