What Are Your Most Favourite Sneakers/Trainers - Ever?

^I agree, Adidas Originals have some of the best sneakers around, I almost exclusively wear Adidas sneakers, aside from others that I wear by Louboutin, YSL, McQueen and Lanvin, but also YSL have some of the best sneakers too which are incredibly comfortable and modern, I've recently started wearing my Nike Dunks that I bought a year and a half ago and only wore them once and randomly decided to wear them last week and that's all I've wore since.

Miu Miu sparkly sneakers

I'm loving my sparkly Miu Miu sneakers. They're called "gold" but they're more like olive. I was debating between this pair and the pink one, went for those.

I need to wear these more. I've only worn them a handful of times, but they're my fave sneakers ever. Emilio Pucci x Nike Vandal Low

do not quote images, please.

picture by me

These are amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Common projects, Margiela german army sneakers replica.

Nike Cortez..with the fat shoelaces instead of the standard ones that come with it.

- Saint Laurent low tops
- Adidas Stan Smith in pony hair
- Zanotti low tops
- Valentino Rockrunner :cool2:

On my wishlist:
- Maison Martin Margiela Future in Mirror Gold/Silver
- Valentino 'stripe'
- Givenchy slip-ons

^Valentino Rock Runners too, I have the navy version but I want the grey version for F/W 15'.

Valentino 'Rock Runner'
Tom Ford 'Russell'
Lanvin 'Elli' Slip-on

Nike Freerun Flyknit 4.0 - they're my gym shoes and they're so incredibly comfortable.

i've been a Nike boy until i got my first pair of Lanvin sneakers.

but i still stand by my assessment that plain white Nike Dunks literally work with everything. or Nike Tennis Classics.

still love my Lanvins tho lol.

I am a huge fan of Inkkas they're all handmade which I think is great. Right now they're doing a Kickstarter campaign not sure if it's okay to post the link here?
*** Edited ***

No ... actually it's not allowed.. We don't allow anyone to solicit for money for any purpose or on anyone's behalf, on tFS. I'll remove the link ... but leave the comment regarding the shoes.

New Balance! So lightweight and comfy with cute colors. I have two pairs made from recycled water bottles which I think is pretty amazing. I live in them on weekends and I've gotten compliments which is cool. I can't stand a bulky sneaker design.

New Balance! So lightweight and comfy with cute colors. I have two pairs made from recycled water bottles which I think is pretty amazing. I live in them on weekends and I've gotten compliments which is cool. I can't stand a bulky sneaker design.

Y-3 Hayworth High were the ones I wore the most. I have a pair of Givenchy TR3 Runners, which are loud shoes but comfy and give me height (badly needed...). I know how people feel about Kanye but I have a pair of his Adidas shoes and they are ridiculously comfortable. Then I have the Balenciaga Triple S, which I love and admittedly bought at first because it is such a weird shoe.

Other than that, I don't have many shoes or clothes lately. I've been sick so I have lost more money each year. If I had to choose, Y-3 and Nike would be what I wear forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->