What Colors Are You Wearing On Your Fingers And Toes? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
milani black magic (totally chipped!) on fingers. it's been there for weeks. i need to take it off.... i am so tired of black right now

My fingernails are french manicure right now...and my toes are "louboutin red" by MAC :heart:

I prefer to only wear polish on special occasions, or like for a twist.
I think that strappy sandals look better with groomed but unpolished toes- That way the emphasis is on the Manolo not the pedicure.

I do wear clear coat of Sally Hansen on my nails- the vitamin enriched formula to give them a healthy shine only.

covergirl's, 3 in 1, fabulous fuschia on my toes. ive had it on for up to 3 weeks without a single chip!

I´m using pale pink on my fingernails and a glittery transparent on my toes. :smile:

i have a pale shimmery pink that i just now applied to my fingers. its on my toes too, but much more chipped... i should do something bout that!

blue on fingers thought it would be funny to match my nail colour to the earings im wearing!

and a deep plum on my toes i love my deep plum nail varnish stocked up! :innocent:

Lately, I've been liking extremes - either pale creamy nudes or dark polishes like Revlon's Vixen.

Purple toenails, as usual. :P I don't really feel "finished" unless I've got colour there.

Different shades of pink and white or dark brown. Right now my nails are naked.

i hardly ever wear polish on my fingernails
toes at the moment some pink revlon stuff

Cant remember the name of it but it's Magenta red kinda colour on my fingernails, one of the maybelline range and it was only like £2.40! :smile:

Transparent glitter on my toes and a pinkish light brown on my hands.

Sally Hansen Chrome Nail Makeup in 05 Amethyst Chrome on both fingers & toes

At the moment - just nude. I used to take such good care of my nails...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->