What Colors Are You Wearing On Your Fingers And Toes? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting. It looks really good.
I'm wearing the blue glitter Alice one, I was a bit disappointed but the fact that it was only clear polish with loads of glitter, and I didn't really love how it caked on when I applied it, but at least it covers my nails in glitter after 3 layers:lol:
What do you think about them?
I really like it, it's something special!^_^ I expected there would be glitters only, but I don't like that it losts shine very quickly, considering the fact that I put on glossy topcoat almost everyday (I've been wearing it since last friday). It's like the glitters suck it, if you know what I mean.:unsure: But I like that full coverage look after 3 layers as well.:D

I have Illamasqua Nudge with the Essie matte about you as a top coat on both my fingernails and my toenails ... they look like sweeties lol.

toes: bourjois beige glamour
P1010803.JPG

tackyblueeyeshadow.com

i got the same one but somehow it looks better on your nails ^_^

chanel fire.
^i have that bourjois shade as well and its great but tends to clump i think and loses it shine.

Dating a Royal by OPI as always on my toes, but this time Passion on the Mediterranean Cruise by CHI on my fingernails. It's not typically me, but it's a wonderfully opaque bright pink-ish red and I've gotten so many compliments on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->