What designer dominates your wardrobe?

I probably have more Marc Jacobs than anything else :innocent: ... but I have one or two things from quite a few different designers.

Clothes wise,Armani is the most dominant designer name in my wardrobe. Good for solving the old what to wear to work problem I used to face. Most things are generic from the High Street or thrifted though. Accessories wise, Marc/MBMJ and Missoni.

The more I think about it, the more I realise that I tend to stick to the same designers subconsciously. Need to start liven it up a little!!

My closet is a bunch of nothing as I have to pay for other things first. Sad.

For my clothing it's Hugo Boss, Yves Saint Laurent and Versace.

But for accessories like sunglasses, wallets, fragrance and belts it's about 90% Versace.

For shoes I have a pair of D&G, Hugo Boss and Commes des Garcon.

Last edited by a moderator:
80% of everything I own & wear is Ralph Lauren.
Makes me feel happy and put together. :smile:

I dont have a designer that dominates my wardrobe as such...
But for clothes it's prob... Ralph lauren, Paul Smith, Armani, Ted Baker and DKNY
Handbags... Mulberry

As for brands/ High St... Hobbs, Coast, LK Bennett, Karen Millen, North Face, Uggs, White Stuff, Abercrombie, Jack Wills, Hollister

I'm trying to stop buying Marc Jaccobs because my wardrobe has enough already! YSL, but I don't think it's possible to have too much. And I've bought a lot of Alexander Wang recently.

Otherwise, I've got way too much Topshop, because I bought nearly all my clothes from there back when I was a student!

i have only several designer items..
70% of all my clothes come from Zara, Zara dominates the shoe area too (with occasional proenza shouler thrown in)
hoping to get more Alexander McQueen and MJ accessories.

Just got a ton of new stuff from Zara the other day (eg:sandals, 3 pairs of pants, skirts, and some hobo tops)..but I get a lot of stuff from Saks, Bloomingdales, and Loehmanns. Ooh and of course Urban Outfitters and online shopping too:wink: Revolve Clothing, Shopbop, and La-Gargonne...I just wait for good shopping codes and discounts. I hardly buy retail...theres no point now a days.

oh such a mixture i have collected over the years.. mainly thanks to my job :smile:

rick owens
oscar de la renta
devi kroell rtw
some Peter Som
david szeto

and of course my shoes
christian louboutin (mainly)
nicholas kirkwood
giuseppe zanotti (all my flashy flats)
pierre hardy
converse low top

Don't know about "dominate", but if I were to count, the brand/designer with the most items in my wardrobe is probably APC.

I have a walking closet and its split in 3.

-casual: Adidas Original / Diesel
-sport: Adidas
-elegance: YSL, Joseph Abboud, Roberto Cavalli

i dont have much designer clothes, but i figured most of the desigenr oens come from Diane von furstenberg and see by chloe. are those brands considered designers?

for shoes, majority of my shoe collection is ferragamo. noone makes shoes like he does.

Hmmm, I'd say APC and Isabel Marant by volume...followed by Alexander Wang and Marc by MJ...after that, it gets messy :blink:

Handbags...Balenciaga, Prada, and Vivienne Westwood.

Signs of my schizophrenia...

!

I seem to gravitate towards all things Calvin Klein...apparently this gravitation has been going on for years without me realizing it! :lol:

-tops (dress shirts, blouses...etc)
-lingerie (loads of em')
-coat
-scarves

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irere
Back