What designer dominates your wardrobe?

In terms of volume, Chloé and See by Chloé, Vanessa Bruno and Marc By Marc.. But in general I don't have more than one piece per designer, so there's a good variety of brands from Miu Miu to Superfine, Isabel Marant to James Perse. And so on.

well i have miu miu and viktor and rolf glasses, kenzo shirt, jeans true religion, one vuitton bag, prada shoes, d&g pants, and cheap stuff like zara, h&m and topman, but most of them is bought on sales period.

After my latest buy Alexander Wang dresses are becoming quite predominant in my wardrobe. So I'm going to try not to buy anything by him for a while.

^ I don't think it's a bad thing ... as long as your own personality predominates :flower: I would love it if I could find a go-to designer/label, but it doesn't seem to work that way for me ...

^^ That's true! But I'd like to have a broader range in my wardrobe rather than lots by one designer, but I guess it just works out that you buy what you like most. He just needs to stop designing dresses that I can't resist buying! ^_^

i have tons of t shirts and tops from american apparel if that counts.

^ I keep threatening to take a shopping vacation myself :wink: It would be so cool to live in Europe where other countries are such short distances away. Do you realize how far we have to go to get to a country with better shopping than ours? :lol:

Not really 'a designer' but for me it's Paul & Joe for tops, coats, blazers and dresses,
Repetto/Louboutin/Chanel for shoes,
Chantal Thomas/AP/LaPerla for lingerie,
COH/Seven/Topshop for jeans
Chanel for bags :ninja:

I guess Paul & Joe dominates my wardrobe mostly in clothing and Chanel in accessories

Clothes: Isabel Marant & A.P.C. I am slowly building a nice selection of Charles Anastase as well. I usually try to buy at least one piece per season from him. The majority of my wardrobe is vintage and self-made, though.

Shoes: There isn't really one designer that dominates my shoe collection. I have a few pairs from Repetto, Chloe, Miu Miu, etc.

Bags: Chanel, definitely.

Accessories: Mostly vintage and things I have picked up from my travels.

I have a wide variety, but I think the ones I have most of are:

Clothes: Dries Van Noten, Burberry (and Burberry Prorsum), Willow, Chloe, (Marc Jacobs for flats), Stella McCartney, Akira Isogawa
Shoes: Stella McCartney, Dries Van Noten, Gucci & Chloe
Belts/Scarves: Burberry, Dries Van Noten

ann demeulemeester,a.f. vandevorst and bernhard. the former though is of course mostly older pieces i acquired when i had a little money to spend...or when i had a little access to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Benetton, Sisley, Lacoste, Puma, Adidas, Louis Vuitton(wallets, shoes and hats).

I wish I could afford that much designer! Most of my wardrobe is Topshop, due to working there over 3 years...

BCBG and Max Studio the clothes fit really well for me and are nicer than department store but cheaper than designer stuff. Also H&M Anthropology ect.

I have a lot of designers with just a few items, but it would probably be chloe and balenciaga, especially if you count bags and shoes.

me...i wish i had a wider range of different designers outfits but right now im sticking to myself, id love to have a few items from balenciaga though, its not easy to find balenciaga here not to mention almost impossible.

I can't do high-end-most of my wardrobe is Express, all items bought on quite significant clearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aleeee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->