What do you COLLECT ?

Lots of random papers, random notebooks and archive files filled with my words...im a compulsive writer... other than that i collect pictures from my work in cds /dvds and external hard disks... its an exhausting process...And yeah both collections ...specially the first one is a bit chaotic

^^^Pretty dresses:but of course darling! Everyone needs a collection of those on hand!

magazines, parfums, clothes

I used to collect magazines, DVDs, and CDs, but then the practical and cheapskate part of me thought "I can get these on the internet for free". So now, it's just down to clothes and books. (I don't like ebooks cause I don't enjoy reading stuff on the screen for too long.)
Oh, and nail polishes too. Although they dry up easily, so it's hard to "collect" them.

Fragrances, iPods, skinny riding pants and tall boots, any equestrian-like jewelry, skincare (i dont 'collect' because that would mean saving, but I use a lot of different types of moisturizers, serums, cleansers and masks from high-end lines)

- Blank books/journals (I can't seem to get enough of them. Part of my shelf is journals I haven't written in yet, while the other is filled with book after book filled with words from my past)
- Magazines (especially ones that feature Mary-kate/Ashley Olsen)
- Old, interesting photographs (wish I had more... so inspiring to find)

-fashion photography
-scarfs
-dummy books (that I use as sketchbooks; got at least 20 of those filled with my sketches and drawings)

^^ CUTE! I love kitsch style! I bet your room looks like a crayon box exploded, am I right?

That is exactly it! I've never put my finger on it but that is truly the perfect way to describe my room!

In response to the collecting things I also found two shoe boxes full of my Harry Potter collection!

I have everything I think! I have stickers, a Ravenclaw tie, a Ravenclaw scarf (I was so in Ravenclaw... :innocent: ) badges, plastic glasses with tape in the middle, the gilt paged books, the sound tracks, a wallet which I so didn't steal from my friend last November... :innocent: and lots more random stuff like drawings I did when I was about 10 of Luna.

I love makeup, but try not to buy too much due to the shelf life issue. My magazine collection was also getting out of hand, so I put a stop to that. :(

photos/videos
clothes
handbags
shoes
sexy underwear

Maybe I should start to collect old alarmclocks.. because this collection looks soo good..
..but I don't really have a significant relationship or history with such clocks.. so it might just seem a bit forced..

den-franka-cementklumpen-blev-ett-slott-1b kristinellen.wordpress com.jpg
image from kristinellen.wordpress.com

Yes, collecting makeup is hard (hard to give up, I should say!). Which is why I'm easily swayed into a purchase based on nice packaging, because then at least it can decorate my vanity once it's life span is up.

i used to collect makeup ..for my sister. :mellow:
i loved trying different colours and looks on her

.magazines (all kinds but specifically Fashion)
.sailor moon (since i was a kid, ha)
.books/manga
.clothes
and then there's my obsession of saving photos of anything i like when i'm online, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MmeColbert
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->