What do you think of these Valentinoes?

Guessgirl96

Reaction score
I'm considering buying these, but just not sure... Their from Valentino and I can get them for about $280. What do you guys think?

998228-wow_flower_1.jpg

Eh... I'm not in love with them.. but if you love them, get them! :smile:

Don't like them, I feel they have too much going on. But if you really like them then go for it :flower:

There was wondering about them I liked, but just wasn't sure about them... I think I'll take everyones advice and save the $$ for something better :smile:

no, have to agree, they are not the nicest shoe ever :smile: if you are not too sure, save your money for something lovely that comes along, I find ankle straps very unforgiving unless you are blessed with 40" legs :D

ankle straps really aren't that sturdy either so with a heel that high you may be slipping... $280 isn't a bad price for them but I agree with the other comments that there may be something better out there.:flower:

sorry, i dont like the heel... the model doesnt seem too stable wearing them either

the design seems a little fussy..but if you like them..why not? :smile:
Just be sure you'll be wearing them often.

Sorry I didnt like them...I am not too sure about the straps...if your totally in love with them get them...but if your IFFY about it, dont get them

for me they seem a little busy...personal i'd go for simplicity and elegance

Meh. Architecturally they're imbalanced, they're oddly proportioned. Plus the straps annoy me and the flat flower looks very cheap.

I don't like the heel, it's too cone shaped and I dont like the detail on it.

if the heel were more simple it would be ok

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dolixx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->