What Do You Think Of This Heels?

It depends where your going to wear it to or/and what are you going to wear it with. If it's to some fabulous party that has some room for extravagance or/and gonna wear it with some diva-like outfit with outres and sequins then get it. Or if your an eccentric and can pull it off get it. Though if your not don't, these ain't everyday shoes. :flower:

Hi Peeps,

Nice shoes, but too much going on. if they were a little more simple then they would have been perfect, besides these are the kind of shoes that you can only wear on a few occasions, because everyone would recognise them. It is still possible to wear these out with a simple dress, or a outfit(skirt &top) that is plain and simple because all the style is in the shoes. Find a bag similar to the shoes and Bob's your uncle(an English phrase/saying) your outfits' complete.

:lol:

nay
but maybe with the right outfit they would be cute

:huh: They are okay...not liking the little pieces of fur that hang over the strap onto the toe part

Originally posted by OCHANELO+Dec 18th, 2003 - 6:58 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OCHANELO @ Dec 18th, 2003 - 6:58 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-smashinfashion@Dec 18th, 2003 - 4:32 pm
i would wear them with a cute indian outfit for halloween with a big matching headdress. other than that i cant see them going with much.
Ohh cool that's an ideal I'm having a fancy costume party coming up next month. :woot: [/b][/quote]
If you are doing and Indian princess look for a costume...go for a pair of red & gold brocade Manolo Blahnik Pumps...you could use them more, not to mention they arent as expensive...

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Dec 25th, 2003 - 9:33 pm
.go for a pair of red & gold brocade Manolo Blahnik Pumps...you could use them more, not to mention they arent as expensive...
I think this is the first time I've heard Manolo's suggested as a budget alternative...

:lol:

Originally posted by tott+Dec 25th, 2003 - 3:46 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tott @ Dec 25th, 2003 - 3:46 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12@Dec 25th, 2003 - 9:33 pm
.go for a pair of red & gold brocade Manolo Blahnik Pumps...you could use them more, not to mention they arent as expensive...
I think this is the first time I've heard Manolo's suggested as a budget alternative...

:lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like the style, and I'd like it better if it's got less details and colors.

Originally posted by tott+Dec 25th, 2003 - 3:46 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tott @ Dec 25th, 2003 - 3:46 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12@Dec 25th, 2003 - 9:33 pm

:lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: I have to agree. Who makes these shoes, BTW??

I tend to go for outrageous kinds of things like this.. However, for the price tag, they aren't very practical and I wouldn't buy them. If they were somewhat (let's say VERY somewhat!) less expensive, I would buy them. They're so colorful, and the detail is fantastic. So... I have to say YAY! :clap:

i think these are cute..anyone else like??
anyone know who they are by..pic taken form Mischa's thread

I've got some Zanotti's with the same heels that I wore to a party where we all had to wear dreses. They were super comfy and I'm a boy.

157544114_16267391fc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->