What Do You Think Of This Valentino?

:unsure: sorry, not too hot on those items myself :(

I'm thinking of reserving the Lavender Valentino slipdress and the short Chanel trench the trunk show for chanel is on january 15 & 16 the valentino trunk show is sometime in january both take place at bergdorf goodman, so please tell me what you think thanks :flower:

The Valentino dress is pretty, whispery thin summer fabric. Nothing special. The Chanel trenches feel old ladyish somehow... Sorry. I know a lot of people like them, I don't really.

that Valentino is really nothing special, but I'd still call it "nice and simple" B)
I like the first Chanel better, the second one would be nice on certain people but I find it too old ladyish for me :P

OMG!!!!!!!! U GOTTS GET BOTH OF THOSE CHANEL COATS!!!!!!

they are SOOOOOOOOOO hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for the valentino......there are some better items in the collection. that dress is gonna offer real non-sexy support in the chest area :wink:

short chanel trench is fabulous

the valentino dress loosk cheap

teh balc chanel trench si nto to great

I think the dress looks a little ordinary for all that money, you could probably find a really similar, non designer one for 1/9 the price. The trenches are cute, but the bold detailing looks overwhelming, and I think that these are the prefect example of an item of clothing that could end up 'wearing you'. btw, chanel girl, I love your avatar, Mrs. Slocomb rocks! weak as water!

valentino is usually great, but a bit off this season
chanel on the other hand, was wonderful especially the short trench coat, that is gorgeous :blush:

The dress is nice, but not that special. The trenches are...hmm not that nice (to each their own :flower: ). Anyway, you are one lucky lady!! This season, I would put all my money on the Chanel bags :innocent:

umm those coats ... kinda make me wonna :sick: ...just my opinion.....

the dress thing in lavender.... pretty simple.. nothign to exciting to involve a valentino price tag or label :wink: .. on ACID's comment on support in chest area... its made for ladies with good tata's hence no support... :ninja:

The Valentino dress is too expensive for someting like that. The trenches have these great details on the edges of the coat which makes it kinda worth it, if you have the money. The first one is better, IMO. Though I'm not too crazy about both. :flower:

100118224.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->