What Does Your Food Pyramid Look Like?

I dont eat red meat, drink alcohol or soda, consume dairy or sugar, smoke, or eat white foods. I eat oatmeal for breakfast, grapefruit, tons of greens, and tofu. And at least a liter, if not two liters of water a day.

:shock::shock::shock: Your skin must serioulsy be perfection.

Interesting thread.. mine would have on..

Bottom: Rice, corn but no wheat * chicken, fish, eggs * FRUIT (especially citrus i.e. grapefruit)
Mid: Dairy (too much frozen yogurt) * Soy * lots of nuts
Top: coffee (I quit :( ), wheat

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... I have lots of vegetables and tubers, lentils, chickpeas, gluten-free bread and pasta, raw cashews, tea, and soy nuts, so that would be the bottom of my pyramid. In the middle would be eggs, cheese, rice, and beans; sugar (colas, honey :innocent:) and fruit are at the top.

Mine would be consisting of fruits/vegetables, carbs, water and peanut butter ( B) ). I'm such a fussy eater so that's basically all I consume.

1.starch,water
2vegetable+fruit
3 meat,dairy,coffee
4eggs, seafood,sweets
5 nuts

winter's here and i can't resist breads and rice and things
but they're no good for me, i get cramps :mellow: hoping to increase more nuts and seafood in my diet and letting go of the milk+coffee.. At least, before sweets ie pastries were nearing the base of my list :shock: a starbucks almost everyday..

I eat rugbrød all the time -what is that called in English anyway? Rye bread?
I don't drink milk, I think it feels gross in my stomach.
Lots of wine :ninja:
Lots of salty fatty foods :ninja:
Lots of fruit, very few veggies :ninja:
Lots of diet soda :ninja:
I eat white bread sometimes, maybe 3-4 times a month. I can't afford it :lol:

rye bread is cheaper over there?
it costs more in north america than white bread

It's pretty much priced the same as white bread Gius.. rye bread is widely used in Northern Europe.. it's a lunchtime staple.

Rye bread is much much cheaper than white bread if you look at the cost pr kg, but it's also boring to eat every single day...

Chocolate is a major building block in my pyramid :lol: I'm sure I don't eat as many fruits and veggies as they say I should, but I have at least one with every meal. For breakfast this morning it was carrot sticks and a big glass of fresh orange juice ...

that's nice
rye's so healthy..

i can't always eat it though, either. just a small amount
i think it has the most fibre out of all the grains :ninja:

Hm.. I just went by loaf..at my bakery its the same.. but you're right rye is is heavier and obviously cheaper in that sense..

Gius the ryebread I eat has 70% whole rye kernel (?)

ta-ta I think our food pyramid has a lot of similarities...

I think my pyramid looks like this:lol::
_________
Fats & Sweets

_____ _
Dairy Protein

_________
Veg & Fruit

Looks more like a letter C or T than a pyramid. I eat loads and loads of carbs because its cheap and I'm lazy. And lots of veg & fruit. But I know I don't eat enough protein at all, and I'm a sucker for sweets. When I have the money for cheese I devour it!

^I think mine is pretty similar. Plus a copious amount of mars bar muffins :heart:

^ Mine is really similar to that too. I should take better care of what i eat but thats not about to happen this month *Christmas time worst time of the year*

^My food pyramid is gong to change in the new year :wink: That's my new years resolution,more fruit,veg and general goodness,and far less muffins and crisps!

Starbucks fraps in the glass bottles, fresh made deli sandwhiches & sometimes soup from the grocery store(i try a different one whenever i buy)and food from work - im sooo lucky i work at a restaurant! and water. WOW seriously id rather spend my money on clothes!...oh yeah and bills :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"