What Fabric Are You?

Originally posted by Spike413@Jul 26 2004, 02:52 PM
That's me, Mr. Seductive :P But, I would never spend any time in bed with someone I just met.....mabye after a day or two
[snapback]316128[/snapback]​

I'm the Charmeuse too... it doesnt look very sequin-y.
1077603000_RedCharmeus.jpg

the cotton print *hrumph*

they should have a sequined cashmere available!

You are a re-embroidered vintage lace. You revel in luxuries, & love to treat yourself to the finer things in life. You know exactly what you want out of life, & already have a plan on how to get it. You are clear-sighted, & don't let the little things derail you. You love beauty, and strive to surround yourself with all things beautiful & luxurious. You are old world.

well, i'm not sure, but anyway, seems like i'm 'old world' too :unsure:

You are a re-embroidered vintage lace. You revel in luxuries, & love to treat yourself to the finer things in life. You know exactly what you want out of life, & already have a plan on how to get it. You are clear-sighted, & don't let the little things derail you. You love beauty, and strive to surround yourself with all things beautiful & luxurious. You are old world

Whatever.

1077606220_CottonFloral.jpg
You are a cheerful cotton print! You are generally cheerful & moderate. You prefer things to be more clear-cut, rather than muddled and grey. You have definite likes & dislikes, but are not too extreme in your tastes. If you like the finer things in life, then you would be a Liberty Lawn.:flower:

jessa010 said:
1077603127_Chiffon.jpg

You are a beautiful, sheer printed silk chiffon. You are spritely & are not bound to the earth as other fabrics are. You delight in art & beauty. You enjoy the company of others, but
you also like being by yourself & enjoying your favorite pastimes, which are artistically or
musically inclined. You don't spend a lot of
time analysing yourself because you already
know intrinsically who you are, & what your
spirit is. You are an old soul.

Me too! Me too!!!

funny, i took it three times answering differently because often more than one of the choices sounded right...and i got re-embroidered vintage lace every time!!! there should be some thruth in it then:lol:

You are a re-embroidered vintage lace. You revel in luxuries, & love to treat yourself to the finer things in life. You know exactly what you want out of life, & already have a plan on how to get it. You are clear-sighted, & don't let the little things derail you. You love beauty, and strive to surround yourself with all things beautiful & luxurious. You are old world.

Funny.

ItalianWool.jpg

You are an Italian wool. You like quiet things, & are not a generally outgoing person. You have a more inward, or quiet, personality, but you know what you want & what you like. You are definitely not boring, but you also don't want to attract undue attention to yourself. You don't get caught up in trends. You are a mighty expensive piece of fiber, but worth every penny per yard! I totally agree with this except that I don't get caught up in trends I mean I kind of agree with that but I'm really into the bohemian trend right now:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
1077606457_RedSnakeskin.jpg

You are a shiny, slick synthetic! You like things fast & modern. You have no patience for revisiting the past, & prefer to always look ahead. You like things to move FAST, as you have places to go, people to see, & things to accomplish! You may not always know what your future plans are, but you know that you will recognise it when it zips across your path.

:stuart:

1077606295_ItalianWool.jpg

You are an Italian wool. You like quiet things, & are not a generally outgoing person. You have a more inward, or quiet, personality, but you know what you want & what you like. You are definitely not boring, but you also don't want to attract undue attention to yourself. You don't get caught up in trends. You are a mighty expensive piece of fiber, but worth every penny per yard!

I totally agree.

cowboyboots said:
1077606220_CottonFloral.jpg
You are a cheerful cotton print! You are generally cheerful & moderate. You prefer things to be more clear-cut, rather than muddled and grey. You have definite likes & dislikes, but are not too extreme in your tastes. If you like the finer things in life, then you would be a Liberty Lawn.:flower:

same :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->