What female celebrities would have made a great/super model if she had the height?

For the boys, Johnny Depp would have become a male supermodel had he chosen that path (and was two inches taller).

eostre said:
Christina Ricci, I think she would be wonderful, very expressive.

Yes, definately!

I think Lucy Liu could've been a model too, she has great bonestructure.

Jennifer Connelly, Nicole Kidman (she is tall enough), Cate Blanchette, Courtney Cox.

And definitely Charlize! I heard she was also a ballerina in her younger years.

seanutbutter said:
Shirley Manson, although she is 5'7", which is model standard. I tend to think she has a Kate Moss-esque face, which is a good or bad quality, depending on who you ask.

Yes she reminds me Kate Moss too, especially in the video Queer.

Mary-kate Olsen if she had the height and if she cleaned herself up a bit

selma hayek! alison lohman! many more

Last edited by a moderator:
Keira Knightley would have been a fantastic model had she had the body. I know she mentioned once that a photographer stopped her once on the street saying she should model, but changed his mind once he saw her legs. Or something along those lines. She has a fantastic look, though.

breathe.couture said:
Nelly Furtado really has amazing bone structure, and could definitely model.

I agree! I was thinking that when I she came out with her new album. She has great bone structure.

Uffie! She's such a cutie, and she reminds me a tad bit of some girls who are models, such as Mina Cvetkovic.

980042983_l.jpg

*myspace

Charlize Theron was a model:
At the age of sixteen, Theron traveled to Milan, Italy, on a one-year modeling contract, after winning a local competition. Her contract ended while she was in New York City, and she decided to remain there, attending the Joffrey Ballet School, where she trained as a ballet dancer. A knee injury ended this career path at the age of 18.

75581428_c44a40b153.jpg

wikipedia and the pic is from http://static.flickr.com/

haha, ruthie I :heart: uffie!!!

but 100% Kiera Knightley

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"