What Happens When You...

PradaP

Reaction score
...need a pair on the very bottom?

Storing them in their boxes with a polaroid stuck on the outside is very practical but stacking them like this doesnt seem so :wacko:

shoes.jpg

:: laughs ::

I'd cut the side flap or something so I could just slide the shoebox out far enough so I could grab the shoes, but I'd rather have shoe cubbies or something. That might be a bit dangerous...I like the way Kimora Lee Simmons has her shoes organized.

Originally posted by Misako@Jul 5th, 2004 - 2:13 am
I like the way Kimora Lee Simmons has her shoes organized.
yeah, the way she stores her shoes is much smarter :P

smarter..surprisingly :lol: ....but then again she has a crap load of money and people who work to design and think these up for her. :rolleyes:

I sit mine of shelves/racks that I put into the coat closet by the door...shoes are more important that coats. :blush:

I'm willing to freeze if I have a hot pair of shoes on. :lol: :lol:

It's not that cold in Southern California. :innocent:

A lot of people do that with the polaroids, I persoanlly wouldnt because the boxes proboably take up tons of space.

:lol: LOL, I actually had the exact same thought as you when I read that Vogue article. I looks rather dangerous ..

My friend gets little plastic boxes that open like drawers to put her shoes in.. the boxes are clear.. but she still puts the polaroids on the outside... when she needs a pair on the bottom she just opens it up.

Wow. I guess I don't have anywhere near enough shoes to have this dilemma. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by PradaP+Jul 5th, 2004 - 1:16 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PradaP @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 1:16 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Misako@Jul 5th, 2004 - 2:13 am
I like the way Kimora Lee Simmons has her shoes organized.
yeah, the way she stores her shoes is much smarter :P [/b][/quote]
I would do the asme if my closet was big enough

Originally posted by Fashionism@Jul 5th, 2004 - 4:02 pm
:lol: LOL, I actually had the exact same thought as you when I read that Vogue article. I looks rather dangerous ..
Yeah, I thought the same... :lol: But in the article she tells that she doesnt wear some shoes because she just likes to buy them even if they are smaller then her size :wacko: ... So may be she just puts the "unused" shoes to the very bottom. :lol:

^ cha! whats the point of that?

she's ruining the shoe's destiny. they're meant to be worn, not just looked at.

Originally posted by Asdiklon+Jul 7th, 2004 - 4:47 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Asdiklon @ Jul 7th, 2004 - 4:47 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fashionism@Jul 5th, 2004 - 4:02 pm
Yeah, I thought the same... :lol: But in the article she tells that she doesnt wear some shoes because she just likes to buy them even if they are smaller then her size :wacko: ... So may be she just puts the "unused" shoes to the very bottom. :lol: [/b][/quote]
:shock: i'd hate to see what would happen if it was knocked over....

i'm kinda guilty of the same though (buying shoes for the joy of having them), except i don't think i could ever really justify buying a pair that just didn't fit me at all.

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jul 8th, 2004 - 12:02 am
^ cha! whats the point of that?

she's ruining the shoe's destiny. they're meant to be worn, not just looked at.
well, thats not what she thinks :lol: ...

The idea makes me sick... :sick: I would die if I couldnt wear some of my shoes

Just a stupid little aside - does anyone ( apart from fashion industry types) actually own / use a polaroid anymore???
Surely we've moved onto the dogital photo, NO?

If she wants to wear the black pumps in the middle, how does she get them out of there without making the others above, fall down? :P

I do this with my shoes & it works for me - you just have to be careful so that the boxes wont fall apart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->