what is this LV epi wallet meant to hold?

Reaction score
hi,
this was found at a secondhand store, a vintage LV epi wallet of some kind. i'm not sure what it is supposed to hold. credit cards are too small and slip out, passports are too big. hoping somebody who knows more about LV might recognize the piece.

thanks!

louis.jpg

I'm not a LV expert (I find their leather goods too 'of the moment'), but it looks to me like it's supposed to hold banknotes. Those elastic bands should be rather tight though. If you fold a banknote once, does it fit in there?

It certainly can't be a keyholder.......

i'm not the biggest LV fan either, but it was cheap and vintage. and fortunately it is the epi texture, which i don't really mind, not the monogram or damier canvas...

the bands aren't elastic and it doesn't seem like a particularly great bill holder.

somebody suggested that it might be a golf scorecard holder, which so far makes the most sense to me.

somebody suggested that it might be a golf scorecard holder, which so far makes the most sense to me.

Well, time for you to start playing golf then! :lol:

It's a rather odd idea, though not unlikely considering it is LV. Surely it should be sized to hold a variety of cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->