What Is Your Favourite Make-up On Eyelids ?

hi all, my friend from Saks brouth me the Amarnie(hope you can figer that name out) a tan all over shimmer and it looks GREAT one want that by my side all the time :innocent:

I love browns for the crease and a pale cream or white for the lids and highlight. I am asian and I have a creased lid...thanks mom

Right now I am really anti eyeshadow, the most I'll wear is a nude shimmery flesh tone shadow from Clinique. All I put is liner when I have time.

I am really into the au naturel eye look with juicy lips.

Shimmery Golds work well on me... as well as light purples and browns. I have green eyes, and those colors do make 'em pop. And regardless of what "experts" say, I like wearing reds - those REALLY make my eyes pop out, and screw it if it makes me look tired. I think it looks fab.

For the basic i use Ombre unique no 07 declic of Chanel. Next it depends on what you wear for the day. I love irreelle ombre no 26 neon of Chanel, I mix with brown and it becomes deep purple. If I want to have blue soft grey colour I pick Armani eyeshadow no. 13. I use the brown eyeliner from Make up Forever to accentuate my eyes.It's so thin and easy to apply.

i like transparent eye gloss, in any color. ( vibrant greens blues etc.)

shadows, i like shimmery off white/ peach ( u d midnight cowboy) , goldish tones, silver, dark mettalic charcoal grey.

I am completely clueless with eye shadows so barely ever wear them, if i do i stick to natural colours as i don't really no what colours would compliment really dark blue eyes.

LolitaLuxe said:
i like transparent eye gloss, in any color. ( vibrant greens blues etc.)

shadows, i like shimmery off white/ peach ( u d midnight cowboy) , goldish tones, silver, dark mettalic charcoal grey.

I am crazy about eye gloss too!!! :D:heart:
I have two clear one, one by Lancome and another by Calvin Klein. Wich ones do you use?

sofialuv said:
I am crazy about eye gloss too!!! :D:heart:
I have two clear one, one by Lancome and another by Calvin Klein. Wich ones do you use?

i like urban decay eye creem ( purple haze and gotham are cool)
i think anna sui cosmetics had a nice eye gloss..... if i have a really great shadow ( powder) that i like i mix it with a little vaseline.)

ive also put vincent longo lip luxe on my lids too ( opal like shine i forgot what the shade is called :doh: )

what are calvin's shades like?

The Clavin Klein i have is a clear gloss and i think it´s the only "colour" and that has been discontinued.

Do the eye creams by UD have any glossiness? I tought they were only cream eye shadows. Cream eye shadows never look glossy. They have just a bit of sheen.

anna

the ud 'creem' is glossy -on me .....i also have this limited edition stila lid glaze stuff wich is the same type of cream....maybe the shimmer makes a glossy effect, because that is how it look when i wear it.

* i forgot to add this link in the last post

check out anna sui beauty :woot:

http://www.annasuibeauty.com/site/cosm_eyes_gloss.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Carmen Electra and the rest of the Pussycat Dolls eye make-up, I dont know how exactly to describe it..its sort of.. hmm picture time.

carmen-electra-nude_014.jpg

What kind of colours/textures does that look require?

i'm an eyeshadow addict. so, i pretty much like any color right now.

-dark purples
-bright blues
-pale yellows
-neon greens
-chocolate browns
-shimmery golds and silvers

<3 Me.

i'm just now getting into eye shadows.. i like a shimmery cream eye shadow to highlight the inner corner of my eye. I also think its fun to put like gold glittery on the bottom lashline- its really subtle but twinkly... i like it..

Sweets said:
i'm just now getting into eye shadows.. i like a shimmery cream eye shadow to highlight the inner corner of my eye. I also think its fun to put like gold glittery on the bottom lashline- its really subtle but twinkly... i like it..

i love the gold look to. :smile:

<# me.

I love bright glittery looks.. nothing too trashy though. The look is best pulled off in the evening, when it's dark... say at a club.

Sweets said:

Do you have a favorite brand or have a recommendation for gold (not tan) glittery shimmer on bottom (or top) lashline?

Thanks in advance everyone!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->