What Is Your Favourite Make-up On Eyelids ?

Fujyn

Reaction score
For YOU, what is the best make-up with eyelids ?

For my eyes I take brown eyelids :blush:

Well I like pretty much any color, as long as it's a slightly shimmery neutral colour or a real funky one... I usually stick to metallic turquoise, shimmery brown or olives or soft beige...... I have tons of eyeshadow colours, but I skip oranges (YUCK), pinks, blues (except dark royal blue that is metallic :heart: ) and plain greens.

I just counted and I have 23 eyeshadows. :blush: I have pretty much every color except for yellow, orange, and red. I don't have much neutral shadow, though--I have one brown that I use mostly for my eyebrows, a frosty white, and that's about it. I tend to either emphasize lips or eyes, so if I want to do a natural eye, I skip shadow altogether.

My absolute favorite shadow colors are mossy shimmery green (works really well with hazel eyes) and iridescent light pinkish-purple (looks very nice on my cool-toned pale skin).

I have blue eyes, so I find that orange-y, pink-y, gold-y, neutral, and turquoise tones and shades work well for me.

I don't do brown eyeshadow. Everytime I try to apply it, I end up looking like I rubbed mud all over my eyelids and under my eyes. I'm incapable of using it. :(

I usually go for greens or purpley/burgendy type colours. If anyone else can suggest something new they think would work well, TELL ME!!! (please!)

Here's a really old picture of my eyes. Shows the colour more clearly than most photos though.

mandaglasses.jpg

I have every color imaginable (an addiction), but I really like plum colors on myself-I have hazel eyes and those colors make them stand out more.

I only have three colours of eyeshadow; blue, purple and dark green. I never actually wear them; they were bought during my pre-teen, lets-discover-makeup stage. If I ever were to wear eyeshadow though, I should probably be sticking to browns and neutrals according to the advice of my mum. In general, I tend to find regular makeup rather dull and fake-feeling though... :ninja:

Purple works the best on me :heart:
and I have all shades of purple eye shadows :P

a dark shade of green or blue also works well on my lids.
I rarely go for pink, though.

I love using blues b/c I have dark brown eyes... but I never go wrong using gold with brown... :smile:
I never use redish colors..like pink..orange... I guess I could.. but I dunno.. its too much especially if I use a bronzer :smile:

Because I have blue eyes, I tend to stick with shimmery golds but I also love baby pink.

I also have blue eyes.. sooo i tend to wear golds.. shimmery neutrals... grays and pinks...

I have bright green eyes, so I stick with pinks and purples most of the time - but if I'm working I'll wear anything!

I use matte browns and champagne colours to highlight my features, I.E., the inner corners of my eyes, I apply my bronzer, which is tantone from MAC, or Terracotta from Guerlain...it creates a nice illusion of a deep look... sometimes I mix brown shadow with Kiehls balm to make a natural gloss shadow around my eyes, for that "After having sex, getting raped" kinda Gucci look... :lol:

Oooh.. I love using Bobbi Browns shimmer brick in bronze for my eyelids. :heart: :woot:

it's all so very... uhh... shimmery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->