What Kind Of Shoes...?

meowmix

Reaction score
What kind of shoes would go best with a cute little blazer/mini outfit? (I have short,but skinny legs)

Let me tell you right now - nothing extremely high unless you are very good at walking with heels. A a few girls at my school wear minis with these huge, chunky shoes and they look like weebles. Their legs are extremely skinny and they look fragile and breakable when they walk. :wacko:

In the cooler monthes, I would wear heeled loafer shoes (like this) or a low-heeled slingback (like this or this) with opaque hose or tights. I have the first pair, only mine have a lower heel. Comfy, classic.. :wub:

When weather permits, I'd tend to go for a simple kitten-heel sandle that matched the dress. These are dressy, but this is the style I'm talking about: Clicky-click.

I am thinking a loafer shoe would probably be best. Even though people wear blazers as business attire these days, they are a casual jacket and would look best with a casual shoe.

i find thos ANNE KLEIN way too :sick: (SORRY :flower: ) they look so wrong and chunky :ninja:

the best would be the last kitten sandals by CHOO :wink:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Jan 31st, 2004 - 3:32 pm
i find thos ANNE KLEIN way too :sick: (SORRY :flower: ) they look so wrong and chunky :ninja:

the best would be the last kitten sandals by CHOO :wink:
I'm sorry but I second that. i hate hate hate chunky heels.

I love pointy flats with the blazer/mini combo personally.

:shock: I'm sorry but the first Anne Klein ones are awful! :sick: I just hate that kind of chunky heeled shoes.
those Chanel ones posted are also ugly :ninja:
I'd suggest some kitten sandals by CHOO. :flower:

chanel girl- I :heart: :heart: :heart: those shoes you put a pic up of! Details please! I need some for junior youth leg.... I must have them!

Those Alexander Mcqueen ones are heavenly!
The ones Chanel Girl posted are a great example but the heel is a little thick and square imo

Originally posted by southerncutie@Feb 1st, 2004 - 10:03 pm
chanel girl- I :heart: :heart: :heart: those shoes you put a pic up of! Details please! I need some for junior youth leg.... I must have them!

those are from Chanel S/S 04 collection.
100118231.jpg

also these you may like:
100118194.jpg

100118210.jpg

100118234.jpg

I personally hate those shoes because I just generally hate chuncky heels. :blush:

i find that last set of CHANELs :shock: :sick:

especially number 1 and 3 :sick: :sick: OMG :cry:

those chanel shoes . . . what can i say, i'm just in shock. they are beyond terrible. why? why? why?

nornor

hmmm, yeah my eye isnt adjusting to the chunky heels at Chanel, maybe cuz theyve been out of style for so long. But with a mini a a little blazer I think cute little pumps would lokk cute , somthing like Pradas little round toe pump with the conecting sock.

I think the 1st chanel's aren't very bad, but when I see them from the back :( It's just I'm going to j. youth leg in april and we have to wear "business-y clothes"... so I'm on a major hunt to find such thing (no strapless or sleeves under 2 inches thick, skirts must hit knee, nothing sheer, etc.). Those would fall under my school's guidelines.. so, I may have to, um, cave? maybe i can keep looking :innocent:

Sorry, but I also hate those new chunky heels! :yuk: I would go for flats or slingbacks... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carmennprivato
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->