What makeup look do you want to pull off in 2010 and why ?

Goddess51

Reaction score
Irrespective whether it'd be the same as what you did in 2009 (as you're very happy with it), or would be different, what makeup look do you most want to successfully pull off in 2010 and please say why.

The perfect thread! :wub: There are so many looks I am dying to pull off.

Smokey Red Eyeshadow

3565594251_e8db4fcb6e.jpg

kristadior

Dark Lipstick

winter09_chanel006.jpg

nextmodelsblog
Black Nail Polish - already have! I think I pull this off quite well.

I will add more if anything else comes to mind...

The no-brow look

Scanned by achAT from Vogue Russia Jan 2010

00260m.jpg
00580m.jpg

style.com

easy for me, mine are practically see through anyway (i normally HATE it but not anymore :P )

I was in love with the make up at the Derek Lam show :heart: Feels like the perfect look to wear this summer.
00090m-3.jpg

style.com

I might want to go for something kind of Old Hollywood, but I'd have to be willing to practice using makeup more often.

I am usually all about the dewy glowy look, but i am looking to try the more matte skin and dark lips with a nice cat eye (winged liner look:() Meowww

Red lipstick, definitely.
Perfectly flushed cheeks
Perky wide eyes with minimal makeup

work out my best everyday natural look & also nude blush.

I just generally want to start wearing more makeup. I'm in a rut of minimalism here and really want to experiment more with 'looks' as opposed to just covering my flaws and enhancing my features

Champagne colored eyes, soft pink lips, naturally-false flushing cheeks and dewy skin. And possibly finding the perfect technique for cat liner/eyes. I still can't apply eyeliner at all well :ninja:

qn3fkk.jpg

temptalia.com

Blood red/burgundy lipstick at least a few times. This however is hard to do when your candy apple red lipstick makes a sad face at you for even thinking about abandoning it :P I just love my usual colors so much I'm afraid to branch out...

I am going to try wearing different coloured eyeshadows more often, rather than just black all the time. I do try, but it looks so different, and I'm not sure if it suits me, so I go back to black again. I've been wearing black eyeshadow & kohl liner since I was at school, so time for a change (some of the time, anyway). I also want to wear lipstick more often, rather than just tinted balm.

^Me too! I don't know how many people will do it but I'm more than willing to give it a try!

I'll do it if you'll do it..hahaha..I just found a blue one from Barry M..anyone know if it's good?

Yeahhh I'll do it! Absolutely up for that! Usually it's so cold here that my lips go blue anyway so I already know that I'll suit it :lol: I'll check out Barry M :D

Fuchsia lipstick...more specifically Chanel Rouge Allure in Provocative that I recently bought. I have dark blonde hair (a bit lighter than the girl in the photo) and am hoping to pull it off without looking like Barbie.

5txqqc.jpg

Credit: Backstage Beauty

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"