What Model Do You Admire?

I admire Gemma Ward, Jessica Stam, Daria Werbowy, Polina Kouklina, Tiiu Kuik, and Cintia Dicker for their undeniable beauty.

Karolina Kurkova - for not smoking and not drinking as well if what i read is correct. But hate the fact that she's so annoying, ie hanging around with Pharrel and all that.
Karen Elson - for admitting her ongoing battle with her diet:flower:
Elise Crombez - for not doing nude, because of her personal moral on privacy. How sweet is that?:flower:
Mariacarla Boscono - for always keeping the positive attitude no matter rain or shine. always smiling!:woot:

Tarden said:
Fernanda Tavares- I've read that she doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs, but she loves to dance all night. She doesn't starve herself to meet some insane standards of "beauty", and refuses to model fur because some of the animals die horrible deaths and she said that fashion should "be about being happy".
In short,she seems like a responsible, fun, and kind person, as well as being gorgeous.

FTranjit5.jpg
Tarden: Fernanda does sound sweet. I might add her to my admiration list! hahaha...

Nataku said:

Natalia Vodianova: Still remember she in the music video of Pet Shop Boy - "I Get Along"

I still havent seen that video yet! :cry:

Alek Wek. I watched a tv show about her a few weeks ago, which was about her going back to her home town. She's had to come through so much, some of the things that happened to her when she was younger sound so traumatic and she's seems like such a strong person.

And also Christy T, for all her work for different charities, and quitting smoking.

Gemma Ward - she's so young and so successful too!

MDimage1_0_0.jpg
vogue.com

liya kebede seems like such a good-hearted person, now a goodwill ambassador i believe. adriana lima also seems like a sweetheart in real life, nothing like the sexpot she plays in front of the camera, plus she helps children in brazil if i'm correct.

*note...a lot of models seem like genuinely good ppl so i'm not saying these two are better ppl than the rest, they're just the two that come to mind for me. :smile:

Aleassandra Ambrosio because shes so humble and so darn cute, and Adriana L. because shes still seems so child-like at heart and, not to mention, she has a really nice complexion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amanda Moore!!! Because she has the most perfect face:smile:

I like oluchi...but like metal-on-metal sed u dont really look at models the same way like u would a doctor or w/e..b/c doctors do good for the society models really dont but its still ok to say who u really admire or w/e...anyway did yall kno dat oluchi and orlandi luca got married?! i heard about it couple days back on vogue ..couldnt believe it.he looks a lil old for her.

^are you serious??... well, if she's happy (imho, she's too gorgeous for him, he's a little funny looking:(flower:

:heart: Karen Elson, too... she's intriguing... plus I liked her SHOWSTUDIO voicemails =)

I have to give it to Heidi Klum. She's really come a long way from only doing catalog work back in the early 90's to establishing herself as a powerful worldwide-known business woman. She also seems like a genuinely sweet person and I absolutely loved her Project Runway television show.

Liya Kebede, she's one of the most gorgeous women I've seen and she's a great model, burgeoning into acting, and a Christian. :smile:

Karolina Kurkova for the worth ethic portrayed in the Vanity Fair article.
Christy Turlington for her charity work.
Carmen Kass for trying to get into politics.

I don't really admire Natalia Vodianova that much. I mean, she has a fascinating story, but the Vanity Fair article made her seem kind of arrogant as opposed to some poor little girl that worked real hard - and I mean sure she's fascinating and beautiful but I don't want to confuse that with admirable. Carmen Kass came off badly too, but I admire that she's trying different things.

lily cole -she seems strong willed
she said that she would choose education over modling and she refused to work for De Beers

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'm the only one, but I don't find Natalia's story all that admirable. :ninja: Her becoming a top model is a lot of luck (being the first of the doll-faced models, right place, right time, etc) and marrying an aristocrat, well anyone can do that I think. I've always wondered how much of Natalia's success came from her having a fairy-tale story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->