What Season Are These From?

Reaction score
i'm sorry if there's already a similar topic..i couldn't find one.. :flower: don't want to be a bother...

but, anyways, my sister bought some dior shoes today (at off saks!! we've never seen dior there, except for the odd pair of sunglasses..i mean, we KNOW saks sells dior...but off saks never has anything good when we go..), so we were wondering what season these are actually from? i've seen the black version on eBay occassionally + REALLY lusted after them, but i couldn't figure out exactly when they were from..i've looked at rtw shows from a few past seasons, but nothing that i could really equate directly into these...

pic07.jpg

pic08.jpg

of course, these HAD to be the shoes i wanted really bad, but two sizes too big!! yes, i DID try them on, even though i knew i could NEVER fit into a 41 (my other dior shoes are 39s..)..and it was an extra 20% off everything in the store..making these like OVER 75% off of retail :heart:

thank you!! :smile:

my sister was asking too on the mb she goes to + no one could answer her...haha which was kinda odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->