What shoes with This Tweed Dress

Emily363

Reaction score
I saw it on the BR web site. Do you like the dress? Would you wear it with knee high boots or pumps? (Personally, I hate the suede ruched boots she is wearing, at least with THIS dress.) I think leather knee high dressy/stiletto boots might work. Opinions ladies?

I like the dress but i woudln't wear it myself, as for shoes i'd keep it simple with some plain black leather round toes pumps :smile:

Originally posted by Ms. Diorella@Nov 11 2004, 08:46 AM
I like the dress but i woudln't wear it myself, as for shoes i'd keep it simple with some plain black leather round toes pumps :smile:
[snapback]427077[/snapback]​

I agree with that suggestion on the shoes! No knee-highs...

The dress in nice but I agree with suggestion about the shoes.

I, too, agree... like the dress, and pumps with it will work wonders! :flower:

Cute dress. I'd wear it maybe with flat-soled ankle-boots, cool textured tights, and a blazer jacket or a fluffy angora cardie.

Originally posted by Ms. Diorella@Nov 11 2004, 02:46 PM
[snapback]427077[/snapback]​
My thoughts exactly :flower:

Definitely agree that the dress shouldn't be worn with knee highs, other than that, it's lovely :flower:

gehh personally i don't like tweed because it looks and feels like the material from my grandma's couch. that's a nice dress though...it'd look cute with pumps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->