What Songs Are You Sick and Tired of Hearing?

Platinum Blonde

Reaction score
What songs are you sick of hearing? Some of mine are:
Luis Fonsi & Demi Lovato- Échame La Culpa
Zara Larsson - Only you
Ed Sheeran - Shape of you
Darin - Tvillingen
Julia Michaels - Issues
Mendez - Everyday
Icona Pop- No too Young
Zayn ft Sia - Dusk Til Dawn
Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee ft Justin Bieber- Despacito
Dua Lipa - New Rules
Camila Cabello ft Young Thug - Havana

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for this thread, it seems like every other song is overplayed nowadays.

Mine are:
Drake - God's Plan
Maren Morris and Zedd - The Middle
J Balvin - Mi Gente
Alessia Cara and Zedd - Stay
Maroon 5 and SZA - What Lovers Do
P!nk - What About Us
Kygo and Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me
Cheat Codes and Demi Lovato - No Promises
Bebe Rexha and Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be
Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same
Selena Gomez - Back To You

Thank you for this thread, it seems like every other song is overplayed nowadays.

Mine are:
Drake - God's Plan
Maren Morris and Zedd - The Middle
J Balvin - Mi Gente
Alessia Cara and Zedd - Stay
Maroon 5 and SZA - What Lovers Do
P!nk - What About Us
Kygo and Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me
Cheat Codes and Demi Lovato - No Promises
Bebe Rexha and Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be
Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same
Selena Gomez - Back To You

Ha! We must be moving in the same circles because 90% of your list is the same as mine, lol.

Despacito..... reguetón in general needs to disappear for the evolution of humanity.

Thanks so much for your answers! It's been interesting to read. I forget one more song I am so tired of and that is Subeme La Radio with Enrique Iglesias.

Despacito. Never been a fan. Don't get the hype.

Anything Kanye related.

Childish Gambino - This is America.
(Don't get me wrong though! I love the video. Applaud him for his artistry and for using his voice. But the song is not that good. After 2 plays, I'm tired of it)

Any of J Balvin hits, I live near a place were they do parties (weddings, quinceañeras) and by now I could recite them by heart even though I've never heard one on purpose.
Préstamo - Maluma
God's Plan
Subeme la radio
Mayores - Becky: Just awful
Soy Peor - Bad Bunny

I came back a week or so before summer holiday ended, just to reboot at home, and my neighbour must've had some teen visiting because they hardly ever play music aloud. Anyway, that wretched song by Jennifer Lopez and Cardi B played over and over again, and on full blast - which I thought was odd because I stopped hearing it everywhere else. It drove me up the wall, and I actually ended up spending most of the time out of the house. Not only was the song awful ('I just want the dee' which sounded an awful lot like she's saying she just want the d!ck), but I can't abide Cardi B's voice in general. Luckily as soon as the holiday came to a close, the noise disappeared.

It's a blessing to know Bad Bunny will be off for 2023. After Time's ridiciulous article, it seems like an obligation to like or tolerate him, even though, deep inside, even the ones who like him know, that without any rhythm behind, reading his lyrics alone is the same to reading (quoting León Larregui) : disposable garbage.

Same with Tokischa, since when being a c*m thirsty wh*re started being cool? Time Magazine is more than a joke these days. Any amateur p*rn video is more poetic than any of her lyrics.

too much top 40 in the local restaurants with that machine-made sound, makes me want to invest in a pair of really powerful noise-cancelling headphones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->