What to do in London, Paris and Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haute To Trot

Reaction score
I am traveling to London then on to Paris and finally Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice) all for a little over a week each in May and June. Does anyone have any recommendations on great places to visit, stuff to do, restaurants to try? Of course I will be doing the obvious stuff (Louvre, Sistene Chapel, etc) but any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

How lovely!
Well I've never been to Europe, yet, but I have been told by some friends who have visited Paris and London to not only visit majot tourist attractions like the Eiffel Tower and Big Ben, but to also try out their cuisine.
I know Paris is famous for pastries and sweets. You could also visit some of their coffee shops, and have a little lunch outside. That must be refreshing.
Italy has a lot of great cuisine: pasta, pizza, gnocchi to name a few. I heard of many outdoor food and antique markets around Italy, you should visit those. One of my friends attended a Venice Carnival where she dressed up in a mask and costume :lol:. There's also lots of water activities to do like diving over in Sardinia or beach combing in Sicily's beaches.
I'm not too familiar with London, I don't recall any of my friends visiting there, but I'm sure there is lots to do there.
Of course, most of all, SHOP!! B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armanmkhitaryan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->