What Was Your Very First Designer Handbag?

A purple suede Coach bag...

After that, an apple green Marc Jacobs satchel ^_^

A purple suede Coach bag...

After that, an apple green Marc Jacobs satchel ^_^

My first designer bag is the Y-mail clutch. I don't buy designer bags, because I would have to save up in a long time, and I couldn't bear it when I compared how many "cheap" bags I could get versus on designer bag. But, I fell so hard for the y-mail clutch that I just had to haveit anyways. I am considering, spending less on clothes especially cheap clothes such as H&M and instead saving up for a nice Miu Miu bow instead of, maybe I'm finally "growing up" lol.

My first designer bag is the Y-mail clutch. I don't buy designer bags, because I would have to save up in a long time, and I couldn't bear it when I compared how many "cheap" bags I could get versus on designer bag. But, I fell so hard for the y-mail clutch that I just had to haveit anyways. I am considering, spending less on clothes especially cheap clothes such as H&M and instead saving up for a nice Miu Miu bow instead of, maybe I'm finally "growing up" lol.

If Dooney & Burke counts, then my D&B signature shopper tote (can't be found now) when I was 12 or 13.

If not designer then this small Dior bag that I don't know the name of. It's authentic, though.

Dooney & Burke signature shopper tote for me too back in middle school if it counts...hahahaha:blush::blush:

Louis Vuitton multicolore accessories pouchette in black. I remember it like it was yesterday!!! I was so excited and could not wait to show it off. :woot::woot: It opened the flood gates to an addiction!!!:ninja:

If Dooney & Burke counts, then my D&B signature shopper tote (can't be found now) when I was 12 or 13.

If not designer then this small Dior bag that I don't know the name of. It's authentic, though.

Dooney & Burke signature shopper tote for me too back in middle school if it counts...hahahaha:blush::blush:

Louis Vuitton multicolore accessories pouchette in black. I remember it like it was yesterday!!! I was so excited and could not wait to show it off. :woot::woot: It opened the flood gates to an addiction!!!:ninja:

im sorry but how do you think LV is middle school? :lol:
how could someone in middle school afford vuitton? haha

im sorry but how do you think LV is middle school? :lol:
how could someone in middle school afford vuitton? haha

oh my aunt gave it to me
but what i ment was that
every girl in my middle school
was seriously "gaga" for them
i like them but now i like big bags so yeah :smile:

oh my aunt gave it to me
but what i ment was that
every girl in my middle school
was seriously "gaga" for them
i like them but now i like big bags so yeah :smile:

My was one of those tiny Louis Vuitton bags too ... I carried it everywhere ... I also wore Juicy Couture on a daily basis.

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

My was one of those tiny Louis Vuitton bags too ... I carried it everywhere ... I also wore Juicy Couture on a daily basis.

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->