What Was Your Very First Designer Handbag?

Well if Coach counts... then several Coach bags.

Then purses I bought and then returned, it would be a Dooney Burke and a few Prada bags (just found that I never really liked them).

So officially, the first designer bag that I've actually kept so far would be my Chloe Paddington.

Well if Coach counts... then several Coach bags.

Then purses I bought and then returned, it would be a Dooney Burke and a few Prada bags (just found that I never really liked them).

So officially, the first designer bag that I've actually kept so far would be my Chloe Paddington.

I cant remember probally some small designer like dkny or guess or coach or something like that. But my first proper designer bag was my balenciaga motorcycle de trix

I cant remember probally some small designer like dkny or guess or coach or something like that. But my first proper designer bag was my balenciaga motorcycle de trix

The Coach Holiday Patchwork Gallery tote, if that counts.

If not, then my Chloe python Silverado a couple of months ago. ^_^

The Coach Holiday Patchwork Gallery tote, if that counts.

If not, then my Chloe python Silverado a couple of months ago. ^_^

Mine was a simple burberry check handbag. I was 16 i think, I have used it to bits and even though the burberry check is considered "chav" I still LOVE it. I also got the matching purse which I have used every single day for 4 years and it has no signs of wear, I know people say designer things are over prices but these two were worth every penny

Mine was a simple burberry check handbag. I was 16 i think, I have used it to bits and even though the burberry check is considered "chav" I still LOVE it. I also got the matching purse which I have used every single day for 4 years and it has no signs of wear, I know people say designer things are over prices but these two were worth every penny

I got my very first Louis Vuitton at 13, anything before that I don't really include, they were probably from my sisters or smaller designers.

I got my very first Louis Vuitton at 13, anything before that I don't really include, they were probably from my sisters or smaller designers.

My first somewhat designer bag was a DKNY calf leather hobo. My first high end designer bag was a LV Soufflot. I love it!

My first somewhat designer bag was a DKNY calf leather hobo. My first high end designer bag was a LV Soufflot. I love it!

a black nylon kate spade bag. i don't remember the name of it though :(. i got it for my 18th birthday :smile:

a black nylon kate spade bag. i don't remember the name of it though :(. i got it for my 18th birthday :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->