What will replace skinny Jeans ?

yeah her sense is trailer trash....(mischas)...people think she is the sh*t though...beyonce looks good but not in skinnies ...its not that she lost weight , its just her hips and butt are too big for it. Kate moss yeah ...she is a cokewhore ...she looks good though...though i want to see her in a new look...and yeah beyonce and her "HOUSE OF DERREON" , is a load of **** . Well anyways back to what will replace skinnies....well im still championing wide leg/straight but not tapered jeans ...with higher rises....

disco54 said:
i call it house of DERRIERE

I know this is off topic but her line is just so freaking disgusting...i mean really who would actually fund that line....
Her line is tastless, classless, trashing, and just fugley...

Well if Kate is wearing them...
FM_10408617_KateMoss_Sarah_.jpg

^I was just going to post that. I think anything high waisted is good because not everyone can pull off wide leg pants especially short girls like myself.

^^i've been eyeing grey ant jeans for awhile now as well! i think the high waist wide leg jean is such a fresh alternative to skinny/straight leg jeans, though i love both.

I have a trauma when it comes to high-waisted pants. I spent my entire childhood in them (and you see where it got me) and I really hope I'll never have to see them again being worn excessively by anyone on this planet. my prayers go out to Kate.:wink:

monkey siesta said:
I have a trauma when it comes to high-waisted pants. I spent my entire childhood in them (and you see where it got me) and I really hope I'll never have to see them again being worn excessively by anyone on this planet. my prayers go out to Kate.:wink:

Don't be a slave to your fears and embrace the new sexy high waist pants:P

I heard somebody mention loose fitting jeans are popular in Italy, they could move to other countries. They really haven't been big for a long time.
Not a wide leg, fitted at the top sailor style, because the nautical trend kind of came and went; more of a men's fit. But going along with the dark, streamlined, undistressed trend.

OR, high waisted.

(Edit: not so sure about the high waist anymore. It could happen, but I don't think I want it to. They make Kate Moss actually look her age!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the high wasited look, but along with alongating your torso won't it also do the same for your bum? Their basically "mom jeans." I think it cuts off a woman's silouhette, it's not's proportional & it's not even flattering on Scarlett Johansson. I think the only reason I might like them is because their different, & I'm ready for a change but I'm just not completely sure about this trend.

scarjoioc.jpg

geocites.com/thaliaselene

Firstly , the high waisted jeans , johansen above is wearing are fugly, the tapering draws attentions to her hips and she looks like a jerry springer guest. The high waisted jeans kate moss is wearing have relaxed wide leg (not too wide) and that creats a long silhouette , I love it.

hate Kate's new jeans
the faint 'bell bottom' is all wrong and they are >horror< 'washed out' 'normal' waist is cute makes her look taller (she totally needed that :evil: )

just got a classic dark Levis 501, button fly and 'normal' waisted.. yummy

disco54 said:
Firstly , the high waisted jeans , johansen above is wearing are fugly, the tapering draws attentions to her hips and she looks like a jerry springer guest. The high waisted jeans kate moss is wearing have relaxed wide leg (not too wide) and that creats a long silhouette , I love it.

Acutaully I agree, the stretch that creates the tightness around her hips make her look huge...or larger than she actually is irl. lol, I guess the cig and awful stretch pants do make her look like a Springer guest. I'm still a fan of the low wasted jeans, their flattering & they make your bum look great. I dunno, I won't draw anymore opinions until I try it on personally. I guess it's like the skinnies in a sense that it doesn't look good on everybody, you know what I mean? but I can't say I've really seen any in stores right now.

actually her jeans are not high waisted , they have a regular rise , its just relative to todays standards its high waisted. I have levis 501, they bore the **** out of me, I would rather wear skinnies but now they are over rated and unflattering so I ditched em.

I like the fact this look isnt worn by the masses. In a sea of skinny jeans and flats, I like the fact , kate moss came with a simple grey shirt and comfy jeans and created a new type of sexy. Well , we all know what happened 2 years ago when kate was wearing skinnies and what it did for those jeans....Its just funny , that at the height of the skinny craze...kate comes with a new look and screws it all up on all the girls who copy her. I mean look at the guests at the topshop show , most of them are wearing vests , skinnies ,shorts and big shades..lol...I see it is a big fashion moment and she is looking gorgeous and glowing.

i much prefer her here (looks like short bf jeans)
pic taken yestreeedy 19.09.06

katemoss1112-copy.jpg

hollywoodrag.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"