What's A Good Hand Cream?

Best for me is Elizabeth Arden 8 hour hand cream, it has a similar odd smell to the original formula but it's a cream texture. Thick enough to be really moisturising from the first use, but it absorbs really easily and quickly and there's no residue - you can use your hands straight after you apply. You can buy it on its own or sometimes (mostly on planes, but I've seen it in stores once or twice) as part of a set with a mini 8hr cream and the lip balm stick which is another winter essential!

I have to second this! I got one for Christmas in a set along with the original 8 hour cream (which was what I had wished for) and the lip balm stick, and I was really impressed by it. It is so moisturizing and rich, yet dries super fast! Definitely the best hand cream I’ve ever used.

^ And I'll third it ^_^ Elizabeth Arden's products are AMAZING when it comes to dry skin! Really great. And I absolutely love how my hands feel when I put it on :heart:

Personally, I have found that Vaselene Aloe Vera Lotion works the best for me. I occasionally use Victoria's Secret, but Vaselene makes the best lotions that don't irritate my skin, make it sticky, etc.

Neutrogena norwegan formula works for me! love the smell and it's not too greasy, sinks in quickly and if the hands are really chapped, soothes them, they don't burn! and it's cheap!

BEST

E.Arden 8 hour cream hand treatment

also not bad:

Bodyshop Hemp hand treatment

AHAVA Hand Cream for Men

smells like "pool" to me, but it works well. their "Mineral Skin Osmoter" seems to be a nifty ingredient too.

Aveda Hand Relief, feels like a light hand cream. not too heavy.

else, for a quick, non greasy fix, Vaseline Intesive Care, Healthy Hand & Nail lotion. Petrolatum, i know, but the 8 Hour Cream contains that as well. seems to work rather well, but it might also just be the mineral oil and the silicones on top.

51ZDGHZVTHL._SS500_.jpg

Picture from amazon.com

This really works well, especially on the elbows and knees

true street,

i used to use ahava, actually loved the smell and the texture :smile:

I too use Vaseline Intensive Rescue Extra Strength, sooo good! Works Extremely fast too!

l'occitane. all of my friends use it after i introduced it to them now

l'occitane makes wonderful hand creams, they keep your hands moisturised and the product sinks into the skin quicky, leaving a pleasant and soft scent behind. They have the original (shea) or the lavender one

my fav is crabtree and evelyn's hand hand therapy cream in rose water and lavender :heart::heart::heart:

It comes in a cute tube that looks like a tube of paint and it makes my hands feel like butta, so amazing, I really recommend that everyone tries it :P

either Jo Malone's Vitamin E Nourishing Hand Treatment
or Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve...

both are so good and smell nourishing (I know that's not possible, but they smell sooo clean and gooood).

two things: hemp chanvre from the body shop... but the smell is so strong (almost terrible) although if you had damaged hands is so short time effective.
if not i always go for any body lotion im using at the moment... or simply and typical classic Nivea.

i use Oriflame Hand & Nail Cream, and it's great for now.

The Body Shop's Hemp Hand Protector beats everything I've ever tried. BF loved it so much that he snatched it right away, and I had to buy a new one for myself :lol: It's fairly cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->