What's A Good Hand Cream?

I love my new L'Occitane Marvellous Flowers hand cream.

strut120.com

It's a lovely light cream, sinks in immediately and leaves my hands feeling soft. Oh, and the smell! :heart: It makes it so enjoyable to use.

Another favourite of mine is Nuxe Rêve de Miel Hand & Nail Cream.

beautysage.com

I also like to use Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Concentrated Hand Cream before going to bed.

cheapbeautyproductsonline.co.uk

Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream -- Light fruity grape scent and absorbs very quickly leaving behind no residue or greasy feel whatsoever. It's very nice, but doesn't seem to get rid of the dryness of my cuticles all that well. Retails for $15 for 2.5 oz and I'd say it's worth the money.

Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream -- Powdery, almost medicinal scent that I still haven't grown accustomed to. However, this absorbs almost instantly and turns into a very watery consistency. It makes hands feel very nourished, but the scent lingers. I won't be repurchasing. $10 for 1.7 oz.

~H20 Spa Hand and Nail Cream -- Light, fresh, aquatic scent. Sinks in fairly quickly though it leaves a slightly greasy feeling for a minute. Makes hands feel like silk and eliminates dry cuticles. I picked up a 8.25 oz pump bottle of this for $3.99 at TJ Maxx. What a steal.

Soap&Glory Hand Food -- Has a very strong floral scent that reminds me of Miss Dior Cherie, but it doesn't linger beyond 15 minutes. Absorbs fairly well, but also slightly greasy film if you use too much or are trying to pick up a pen to write. I didn't find this to be all that moisturizing and the scent turned rancid after only a month or so. Not impressed, but I guess you get what you pay for. $5 for 1.7oz.

Burts Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream -- Extremely emollient and thick. Definitely greasy, and best suited as a nighttime hand treatment or for elbows, knees, or feet. Usable during the day if you take only a small dab on the backs of your hands and rub together. It has a strong almond/ praline scent that I find addictive in the pot, but the scent changes into more a milky, musty scent when you apply it. Comes in a glass jar with tin screw-on lid and retails for $9 for 2 oz.

I like dove. It does the job. Also body shop has one which is great. Cant remember the name:(

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Fragrance-Free, Glysomed Fragrance-Free, and Glysolid are my current favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"