What's A Good Hand Cream?

calypso

Reaction score
Anybody have a hand cream that they really like and can reccomend? I have used so many different kinds, from Khiels to Nivea to Fresh to Lubriderm and I need suggestions! Thanks.

clinique deep comfort body moisture-I use this on my hands and the body butter on my body

dr hauschka rose hand creme
aveda hand relief

:wink:

I love Crabtree and Evelyn's Hand Therapy. There are a lot of great scents to choose from.

I'm not a fan of Clinique products but Stop Signs Hand Hand Repair is my favorite B)

Eight hour cream. Works everywhere, but the smell is not that attractive, but will leave skin extra hidrated and silky soft. A tip, use it at nightime, and put some cotton socks, in the morning, you will be amazed of the big difference..HTH

sally Hansen 18 hour protective hand creme.... any pharmacy has it =)

Hey :smile:,

I really like Complete Care Hand Cream in the pink tube. Also, Nivea has a nice one as does Neutrogena Norwegian Formula.

i use DR HAUSCHKA but imust admit that the AHAVA one was great too and loved the smell :blush:

The best hand cream I've ever used was this stuff called "udderly smooth", and it's really inexpensive. They used to use it to moisturize cow udders but then the milk maids started to realize that it was making their hands soft. :winkiss:

Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hands Moisturizer..its new and my hands have become addicted to this stuff!!!

l'occitane shea butter hand cream is the best i've tried. it's very rich and emollient so a little pea sized amount moisturizes both of your hands extremely well. and it smells divine. also, the hand scrub that complements it works wonders... you'd be surprised.

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 5:51 pm
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula

Ooooh and welcome Sabina :flower:
thank you strawberry :smile:

that neutrogena norwegian formula lotion is a great cheapie buy. my favorite drugstore hand lotion.

Did you try Kiehl's new hand salve moisturizer? Its really good.
I also really like Creme de LaMers and Sisleys. They are all really good for very active hands. Keeping them hydrated and soft even after washing hands.

l'occitane shea butter hand cream - I second that one. It's great!!

I also love Burt's Bees Banana Hand Creme. And it's inexpensive too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->