What's The Most Expensive Bag?

Reaction score
hey, this should be a fun one! search for the most expensive bags and post picture and price so we can all drool over them! any takers?

My god! The price on that Birkin is insane! They retail for about $18,000! Nice $10,000 markup, mightykismet.

I think Birkins are about as expensive as you can get. Though some of the bags in Vuitton's couture line for spring were $20,000+ :shock: :blink:

wasnt that big gucci croc doctor's bag from a few seasons ago liek 14,000?

Dior has a new bag that's in python skin and has a fox strap that's $4000

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Dec 28th, 2003 - 10:20 pm
Dior has a new bag that's in python skin and has a fox strap that's $4000
I like that bag a lot, chanel_girl. But I'm afraid $4,000 doesn't mean much in the world of $30,000 Birkins and $22,000 Vuitton turquoise ostrich clutches! Sad, isn't it?

Bag prices have really gotten out of control lately, I think. You cannot get a decent-sized bag at Prada or Vuitton anymore for under $1000. And that's if you're lucky! I find that so ridiculous. But at the same time, I'm more than willing to shell out those prices. I wish we could start a boycott but they're all so tempting!

Chick, I didn't think Birkin's retailed for 18,000 or was that a different leather that you were talking about? For the regular leather (forget the actual name) I thought they retailed for about 10,000 CDN. Didnt Leyla say she paid 3400 Euro's? I am confused :unsure:

Originally posted by mehg@Dec 28th, 2003 - 11:39 pm
Chick, I didn't think Birkin's retailed for 18,000 or was that a different leather that you were talking about? For the regular leather (forget the actual name) I thought they retailed for about 10,000 CDN. Didnt Leyla say she paid 3400 Euro's? I am confused :unsure:
The calfskin and goatskin Birkins retail for $5000-7000 depending on the specific leather, color, size, etc. But the polished crocodile Birkin on auction for $28,000 retails for about $18,000.

Thank You Chick. I was hoping you were talking about a croc Birkin. :flower:

chick on speed...i thought originally that your username was chicken speed...hahaha :lol:

-i though it was kinda weird... :lol:

Louis Vuitton spring couture line.
the prices of some bags there just make me sad :cry: totally insane!

I remember this one is $20000+ :shock:

and of course, the nice and expensive crocodile Birkin :heart:

Originally posted by MissPurple@Dec 28th, 2003 - 9:36 pm
Louis Vuitton spring couture line.
the prices of some bags there just make me sad :cry: totally insane!

I remember this one is $20000+ :shock:
20 grand??!!!!!!! :shock: I can already buy a dior dress for less than that! :angry:

these bags are REDICULOUS

britney spent $50 000 on a pink croc and jeweled bag,,,,,cant remember the brand though

Britney's bag was a Lana Marks, right? There's one I want to get for my high school graduation... or a birkin. :D It's outrageous to pay 5 figures for a bag!

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Dec 29th, 2003 - 12:02 am
chick on speed...i thought originally that your username was chicken speed...hahaha :lol:

ME TOO!!!!!

:lol:

Originally posted by lele+Dec 29th, 2003 - 5:20 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lele @ Dec 29th, 2003 - 5:20 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12@Dec 29th, 2003 - 12:02 am

ME TOO!!!!!

:lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Chicks name refers to the electronic band Chicks on speed :heart:

I really leikt hosu louis Vuitton bags, but 20,000 is abit :wacko: btu I think the mroe i looka t them teh prittyer they get

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->